First Day

Kookie: shy, a little, innocent, sensitive, clingy, submissive

Jungkook walks into his new school and as he walked through the halls, it felt as if  everybody turned to stare at him. Kookie kept on walking and just looked down on the ground to try and ignore everyone. Suddenly, he bumps into something and ends up falling. "Oof!" Kookie looked up from the ground to see what he had walked into. It was some guy with glasses. Without realizing, Kookie had slipped into little space and quietly started to cry. "M-my b-butt hwuts...it fweels numb..." The people in the halls stared at the sobbing maknae on the floor, even the guy that Kookie had walked into. "Um, here, let me help you up. You're new here right, Jungkook? I'm Namjoon by the way." Joon said as he walked to the younger boy and helped him up. "Come on, I'll take you to the student council office room so we'll have more privacy," Namjoon stated. Kookie just nodded in acknowledgement and as they walked to the office, Kookie shyly stayed close to the older. On the way there, Namkook passed by some group of guys. The guys looked like trouble so Namjoon grabbed Kookie's hand and they quickly walked past them. Finally, they arrived at the office and Joon closes the door for a private meeting. Namjoon sat down where he usually sits and Kookie sat across from him. Namjoon logged onto the computer and searched for Jungkook's student file. After a bit, he found it and started to look through it. "Hmm...so your full name is Jeon Jungkook, you're 19 years old and you're from Busan," Joonie stated as Kookie nodded a yes. "You seen pretty quiet Jungkook, don't worry this university is fine. If you ever need help, just come to me or any of the other student council members. Just ignore or try to ignore Kim Taehyung and his group." Jungkookie softly spoke in response, "Why? Ish dey meanies?" Joon chuckled a bit as to how the younger responded, "Yeah, I guess you could say that." Jungkook and Namjoon continued to chat for awhile. They talked until the end of the class period. "Jungkook, I have to call a student council meeting so do you mind leaving the room? We'll talk later or whenever if you want to, okay?" Namjoon said. "Okwie!" Kookie stated as he left the student council office with his belongings.