First Encounter

JK: troublemaker, dominate, sarcastic, not innocent/pervert sometimes

Jungkook peacefully left the room and went out into the halls. He suddenly got an urge to go outside to the back of the university building. The first class had just ended and the halls became crowded. Jungkook shifts his way outside with anybody noticing or laughing at him. He walked to the back of the building only to find two guys already there, talking and smoking. Jungkooktried to stay silent so he won't get noticed but had accidentally tripped over something and fell. The taller guy had noticed the maknae and smirked, "Well, well, well, if it isn't the little baby? Did you come here for trouble?"

Jungkook got up and pushed the tall guy against the wall, "No, I didn't you fucking bastard. The name's JK, I'm not some dumbass child. I don't know who you're thinking of but that ain't me." The other guy grabbed JK from behind and pulled him back. 

"I don't need help Yoongi Hyung," the taller guy said. 

Jeon: sadist, psychopath, murderer

"Tae, I'm not leaving. It's better this way since he's all alone," Yoongi said. JK was about to kick Yoongi when he suddenly heard a voice in his head that sounded a lot like his dead brother. 

"Kill him" 

"They're criminals" 

"You don't care"

"Selfish"

Jeon roughly grabbed Yoongi's hand and threw him into the wall. He kicked both Taehyung and YG a few times. Jeon tightly grips onto the others' hands. After a few seconds, Jeon grabbed their throats and started to choke them. The other two tried to escape but ended up failing to do so. 

"Yes, good job!"

"Ignore their cries"

"Do what dad did but worse. Now!"