Chapter 12

<Charlie Hutson POV>

Walking to the cafeteria, wanting to find Dean. "Charlie!" Someone called out

Turning around I saw Wendy running towards me.

"Hi Wendy." I replied, turning back around and walking still.

"You're up early." She commented.

"Yup. I want to see someone." I told her.

"Oooo," She stretched the letter, "Who?"

"Dean." I said plainly, making her confused.

"Huh? Why?" She asked

"I want to ask him something..." I said opening through doors to the cafeteria.

"Oh..." Wendy said, looking sad.

I didn't understand why she was sad, but I found Dean next to Jacob.

Walking to them, Jacob noticed my presence.

"Dean," I said, confusing Jacob, "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure." Dean said eating a part of his food before standing up to follow me out of the cafeteria.

"What's up?" He asked

"Not here." I said grabbing his arm and pulling him to the bathrooms.

Once we were in the bathroom, I dropped his arm, "So now what's up?" He asked

"I need something to kill myself with." I said plainly.

He smirked, "Sure, what do you need? Gun? Drugs? Rope? Knife? You've got options."

"How did you even get all of this?" I asked, slightly scared.

"Please, I've been here for almost a year. You pick some things up here and there." Dean said.

"You don't have Anorexia, do you?" I asked

His smirk only got wider, along with his eyes, "Of course not! Well I do a bit...but that's not what I'm here for!" He laughed

"What do you really have then?" I asked

"Schizoaffective disorder, it's like yours but more psychotic." Dean explained.

"Then why do people say you have Severe Anorexia?" I questioned

"They don't want to scare people!" Dean said laughing.

When he calmed down he stared at me, "Why would you want to kill yourself?"

"I feel like life is against me...Jacob is mad, Jason is stressed, Marley is dead, and I-" I cut myself off with a cry.

Dean pulled me into a hug, and we stayed there for a bit. Until, "Wait why would Jacob be mad?"

"...I told him...about Oscar." I whispered burying myself in Dean's chest.

"Oh...why?" Dean asked

"I slammed the door in his face and felt bad, he only wanted to know why I was guilty..." I whispered

"So besides that why do you want to kill yourself?" Dean asked, sitting down on the bathroom floor, not caring it was dirty.

I sat down beside him, "Life isn't staying the same. I hate how everything is changing..." I angrily whispered

Slowly, Dean wrapped an arm around me, "I get it. I'll help you. How do you want to go?" He asked

"Quick and painless ." I told him.