53 days before

*Bellamy

I dont love echo. Shes clingy and secretive, and so tall. I dont think i could ever get over how tall she is, I'm used to short girls like clarke.

Shes only a long term Booty call. I need to break it off with her. Shes not even that good in bed so there is no reason to just drag her along. I cant keep playing with her feelings.

I unfold my hand from hers. "Echo. We need to talk." I say annoyed.

"Were over I know.." she says smiling up at me. She walks away without saying anything else.

I watch her walk away before heading to lunch. When I sit down they all stop talking.

"We need to talk." Miller says. I laugh nervously. "Comon guys what's going on?" I ask.

"You broke up with Echo dude. We thought you loved her." Raven chimes in.

God seriously. "Ok we are not doing this." I tell them. "Yes we are. You've changed since that day with Clarke-" he starts.

"No I haven't. I said were not talking about this. Octavia comes and sits down.

"Its true Bell. I know clarke shes amazing. I know that you feel something for her. I know because I saw." She pauses waving at everyone. I give her a look to shut her up about last week, But she continues.

"You need to do something about this. Shes alone bellamy and that's because of you." She says calmly.

And she was right. I took all of Clarkes friends. She has nobody. And that's because of me.

I stand up and storm out. I need to hit something! I was so blind with rage that I slammed my fist into the brick was of the hallway. I instantly know that it broke.

"FUCK!" I scream. I shake my hand. Its bleeding pretty bad. I didnt even know that clarke was yelling at me.

"What? What do you want clarke!" I yell back. "Your hand its broken." She tells me calmly.

"Come with me I'll clean it up so we can get you to the hospital." She looks up at me worried.

"Fine, fine let's go." I walk with her to the bathroom. I've never been in the girls bathroom before it was a whole lot nicer then the boys bathroom.

She wet a paper towel and was dabbing it on my fist. It stung but all I can pay attention to is how blue her eyes are... How full her pink lips are.. her flushed cheeks.. wait why is she blushing?

With my other hand I cup her cheek and ask "why are you blushing?" I stroke her cheek with my thumb.

"Bellamy.. wait" she says while pulling my hand away. "Echo.." she whispers. God she dosent know.

"Were done she broke up with me.. she knows I lo- like someone else" I correct myself.

This makes her blush even harder. She takes a deep breath and steps back. "I'm done let's get you to the hospital." She tells me gesturing for me to follow her.

"I actually dont have a car so I'm going to have to drive yours." She says. "No way. My car is my baby. I'm driving." I say rolling my eyes.

"Not with that hand" clarke says glaring up at me. We get to my car and I hand her the keys. No use in fighting with her.

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Clarke

When we make It to the hospital i check him in. We have to wait for an hour before they called him back.

"Do you want me to come with?" I ask wanting him to say yes. "No just wait here for me. I'll be out in a minute." He replied with that devastatingly handsome smile that made all the girls swoon. This time I'm stupid enough to.

When hes done he comes out with a bright blue cast around his hand and fist. He holds it up "like your eyes." He says smiling.

I giggle at him. God. I love that smile. "When I brake mine I'll get it brown like yours" I tell him sarcastically standing up. He laughs at my reply.

I pull a sharpie out of my bag. "May I?" I ask him holding up the marker.

"Go ahead" he tells me holding out his hand. I take the cap off and start to write. I say:

YOUR AN IDIOT BELLAMY BLAKE :)
-CLARKE ♡

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Bellamy

When she was done writing I smiled down at her words. Her slanted handwriting was beautiful. It was so clarke.

When we got back in the car she asked "are you gonna need me to drive you places now mister popular?" I hated when people called me that. "No I can have Murphy do it." She looked disappointed.

"Ohh princess you wanna spend more time with 'mister popular'?" I asked her with a wink.

"No" she said with sass. But I could see her blushing.