the day of part 3

*Clarke

All the windows and the door seem to be blocked from the outside. If we could just break one of the windows we could dig our way out.

I grab the chair, "clarke what are you doing?" Emori asks as I'm making my way to the window.

"Getting us out!" I tell her lifting the chair, "cover your eyes!" I yell swinging the chair smashing the glass. Glass sprays all over me cutting into my skin.

"Clarke!" I hear bellamy yell, I look down to see there's alot of blood bleeding from my arm. I must've reopened my stitches. I dont care. I pull my sweater sleeve down covering it, I bite back the pain.

I start pulling things through the window. "Some help?" I ask. Harper appears at my side with a smile. Monty follows in suit.

Were pulling more debris into the room when Harper slides her bicep along the broken glass and screams. Monty immediately goes to her side.

"Rip a piece of your shirt Monty and tie it tight over the cut. I'll clean it when we get into the nurses office." I say calmly "murphy Bellamy help me." I say nodding at the broken window.

They move to my sides pulling away debris. When it was clear enough I grab the chair and crawl through. The broken glass cut a huge hole in my sweater. Everyone else follows me out ducking lower than i did so nobody got hurt.

When we were into the nurses office I take harpers makeshift bandage and pour rubbing alcohol on it.

She winces gritting her teeth. I strip off my ripped sweater and wince as I see my arms.

I rip a decent sized chunk from it and wrap it around the wound. I rip another and wrap it around my own arm.

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Bellamy

I go to try and open the door its blocked. I'm trying to do everything I can to distract myself. Clarke wont even look at me. I watch her bandage Harper and herself up.

While shes working on harper she has this look, one that I've never seen before.

She looks alot like her mom. She looks so serious and professional. When shes done she swivels her head looking around the room.

There were no windows besides the one we came through and the one on the door. I watch as her eyes find a standing lamp. She walks towards it and picks it up.

I cant read her expression I have no idea what shes about to attempt. She walks straight faced to the door forcing herself to not look at him.

She lifts the lamp above her head. I grab her arm in attempt to stop her, "clarke stop what are you doing?" I ask as she rips her arm away turning to address the rest of them.

"I'm going to break the doors window to see if it will open from the outside." She says calmly not looking at anyone in particular, I know shes talking more to me than to them.

I take a step back as she swings the base of the lamp at the window. It breaks instantly I catch her as she stumbles forward.

"I didnt need your help." She grumbles pulling the lamp back into the room. She sticks her arm out the window, shes to short so she couldn't reach. She pulls her arm back in annoyed that she couldn't reach.

"Can you?"she says looking at the floor. "Happily princess." I say momentarily forgetting that shes mad.

"Sorry." I mumble reaching for the handle. It opens instantly, we all rush out into the broken hallway.