Chaos

So I began living with the pack again. 

My father's disownment of me made it harder for Wyatt and I to reconnect, but that didn't mean it didn't happen. Eventually, Willa was forced to take over as the alpha of the pack because our father was too sick to do it. 

It wasn't more than three weeks later that a brightly colored bus charged into our treeline, revealing a young white-haired girl standing alone among the trees. I had shared a look with my brother as Willa chose to howl and reveal herself. 

Something about this girl was different, something that could affect the possibility of her being the Great Alpha. 

Wyatt sighed, and the rest of the pack quickly dressed him up as a Seabrook Power employee. I held in my snicker at his appearance when they placed glasses that magnified his eyes. We all watched him leave with the intent to inspect the damage caused by being spotted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for the shorter story today. But we are planning a longer chapter that will hopefully really get the story moving. Stay tuned and, again, we thank you guys for your support. :) Have a great day!