ONE

switch to black background to read😘

CHANEL DIOR SAM
NE

"Detroit shut yo damn ass up

"Detroit shut yo damn ass up." I told my cousin.

"Bitch that ain't my damn name! It's Chicago you dumb fuck!" She said sitting down on the couch beside a sleeping Wynter.

"Bitch I don't give two fucks, I call you whatever I wanna fucking call you." I told her.

"Y'all two stay going at it." Angel said smacking her lips.

"Demon ain't nobody talking to yo ass so stay out of grown folks business." I told her waving her off.

"Bitch you got jokes I see." She said mugging.

"Yeah I got plenty baby." I told her chuckling before giving her a wink.

"Sometimes I wonder how we became friends." She told me before Wynter jump up out her sleep.

"Girl what in the tarnation is going on?" Chicago asked her looking at Wynter crazy.

"I had a dream I was falling off an building." Wynter told us making me smack my lips.

"Fall I think yo ass need to stop smoking." Chicago said patting Wynter on the back making Wynter swap her hands off her with a mug.

"And Alabama I think you need to lay off on sucking dick cause it look like yo knees finna go out on ya." Wynter snapped back making me scream laughing my ass off alone with Angel with her ugly ass laugh.

"Gucci I don't see whats funny with them raggy ass shoes." Chicago said tryna get on me and shit wasn't even raggedy about my shoes.

"Oh oh." Angel said sitting up straight pulling her phone out to record.

"That's why yo momma dead." I said and everything got quiet. "What shoes she got on? What shoes she had on in her casket? That's why yo granny ain't got no knees. She can't pray to Jesus bitch." I told her and Angel and Wynter asses was dying laughing in the background.

"That's why she can't double dutch." I added before flicking her off.

"You see you go to far with shit." Chicago told me mugging.

"Ain't nobody told yo ass to say shit to me Atlanta!" I told her as she sat back down getting on her phone just to stroll through her dead ass instagram timeline.