FIVE

CHANEL DIOR SAM
NE

CHANEL DIOR SAMNE

Apirl 4, 2020

"They should've kept yo ass on probation from last month." Kentrell said as he catch my hand since I was finna hit him.

"That's why yo lil bitch got beat up." I told him hitting him in his balls.

"Come on na Ne!" He groan holding hisself.

"Kentrell what the fuck is this!?" I heard Yaya retarded ass yell busting in his room.

"Fuck it look like bitch!? Go back to the back house lil bitch." I told her making Kentrell chuckle.

"Kentrell you think it's funny shit ain't go be funny when I beat her ass!" Yaya said yelling making me laugh in her face making her madder.

"What you balling yo fist fa lil mayweather? What you go K.O. my ass?" I chuckled before I seen her ass charging towards me. I push her ass making her fall on her ass.

"Bitch you don't want these problems." I told her not in the mood to fight this bitch.

"Fight me cause on 4k trey I'll beat yo ass!" She yelled being all extra making me bust out laughing.

"Bitch stop lying on my gang!" Kentrell yelled out to her.

"You know what?" She said before leaving out.

"Boy you need to pick some new girls cause every bitch you had after me was retarded, delusional, or slow." I told him getting up out his bed and Yaya came in her charging at me making both of us fall on the floor.

I flip us over and started flashing out on her ass I was still was myself but I was slowly turning into Lucy. I gasp when I felt something pierce through my stomach.

I look down to see this bitch stab me. Before I black out I seen Kentrell yanked her ass up by her hair.

I pull the gun out and shot the bitch making Kentrell drop her ass in shock. "Fuck." He said before I went to shoot again he grab the gun from me.

"Claim down yo ass been stab." He told me tryna calm me down. All the gang came in the room to see what was going on seeing blood everywhere.

"What in the devil balls happen in here?" Ben said looking at the mess.

"Can't believe yo ass up in here and shit! Ain't yo ass just got off probation!?" My pops fussed as I kept a mug on my face as we got in the car.