SIX

"So y'all let me tell y'all how I turnt this fat nigga on and made his ass go crazy." Deja said out of nowhere.

"Awe bitch." Wynter mumbled as I looked at Deja crazy.

"Okay so I'm I was fucking this fat nigga one time ago and I started whispering in his ear like "Milky way" he said "Ohhhhh" and bruh once I said red velvet cake that bih went crazy." She told us making all us burst out laughing.

"Y'all I'm gone." I said getting up going down the hall to MeMe room.

I stopped in front her mirror and took a pic before lying across her bed. I then post the picture on Instagram.

Liked by mgng10x ,sherwoodmarty, and 6,082 others

nefrom138 if i'm old news , then who the new star 🌟

view all 4,928 comments

bigmeme bitch get yo ass out my room and go to yours 😒
| nefrom138 no thanks yo bed comfy 😊
randomuser ew you ugly i don't see wat yb seen in you😂

I click that user page and looked at it seeing "llmonty"

I went back and replied to the comment.

nefrom138 but monty can't take pictures 🥺
| randomuser bitch shutcho dry headass up
|nefrom138 i would tell monty to shut up but his deadass can't talk🤣

"Neee!" I heard Miyah yell out.

"What you dirty ass bitch!?" I yelled back to her.

"Bitch fuck you and come here we finna tell Meme that story about when Kentrell and you fought them white kids in 7th grade!" She told me making me remember that day.

Years ago
7th grade

I walked into Ms. Young class late to see Paige and Kentrell arguing. "Hell they fussing bout?" I asked Ann sitting down next to her.

"Paige white ass said was saying slick shit to Kentrell and he just started getting on her shit none stop." She told me.

"Lord, Miyah at school today?" I asked her

"Yeah her lil badass at school today. Let me tell today at breakfast she go throw her pancakes at Bri in the cafeteria and Mr. Brown caught her ass now she got after school detention." She told me making me chuckle.

"Good for Bri ass." I said before something caught my attention.

"How about you dumb ass illiterate nigger get the hell out my face!" Paige yelled at Kentrell.

"Bitch fuck you say!?" I said catching her attention making Kentrell slap the dog shit out of her.

"Hey dude you can't hit a female." Jake told Kentrell making Kentrell mug him.

"Shut up before you be the next person I slap." He told Jake and next thing you know it Paige ass was thrown on the ground by Kentrell.

Jake then came and punched Kentrell in his shot making me go and rock his shit. I then felt someone pull my hair I turn around seeing it was Paige making me slung her ass.

I was then pulled away from her by school security.

"Son no that fight we had in the cafeteria with Bri and nem that day." Miyah said before she started to tell the story.

flashback

"Ann bro no I want my bread!" Miyah told Ann who kept asking for her bread.

"Well gimme a piece then ole greedy ass hoe." Ann told her

"Greedy!? Nigga you over herw asking for MY food!"Miyah said getting mad.

"Surprise y'all asses ain't fat yet always eating and arguing over food." Deja said sitting at the table with us.

"Bitch ain't you suppose to be sitting with yo class?" Miyah asked her with a mug.

"Girl fuck my class I eat whatever the hell I wanna eat." Deja told her

"Miyah!" I heard Bri shout for my sister making all us stand up.

"What ya want with her?" I asked Nri staring her ass up and down.

"She already know now move alone so I can beat her ass." Bri said pushing me out the way making me turn around punching her in the back
of her head and next thing you know it, it's a big ass brawl.

"That was them days." I said after reminiscing back in the days back when we was in grade school.

"Y'all going to Valley Park later on ?" Meme asked us.

"Shit I don't know probably." Mariyah said sippin her polar pop.

"You ?"  She asked looking at me making me nod.

"Yeah, cause we suppose to be meeting with the boys and go to that car show on Florida." I told her as I started to break the weed down.

Chuu it been a good ass minutes since I updated this bitch but wassam 😭😭

Free cuz doe y'all go fuck with his shit.