Still stupid for you

CW// (panic attacks and being outed, talking about dysphoria)

Otto felt like shit.
Otto felt like his world was crumbling beneath his feet at the most excruciatingly slow pace and he was just waiting for everything to go to shit.

Otto got outed.

Last night, when the bus was quiet and all you could hear was the swoosh of cars and soft rumble of the bus engine. All the boys had been carrying on and Awsten had taken a picture of Otto whilst he was wearing one of his iconic crop tops, and just felt like he had to post it on Instagram for the thousands of fans to see.
Awsten refused to listen to Otto when he wanted to inspect the picture first, knowing Otto would take the chance to snatch the phone out his hands and delete the photo instantly.

It was now a couple of hours after it had been posted, everyone was out doing their own things.
Expect Otto. Who lay silently in his bunk,eyes welled with tears as he tried to hold back on sobbing into his shitty pillow that didn't do all that well to muffle sound, even though no one was in to hear him, he still felt the need to hide it.

Otto has just been lazily scrolling through Instagram and decided to click on awstens profile to see how bad the photo actually was. He never uses Instagram, like ever, but he still has the app to occasionally keep updated on the world and see what's going on when he can be bothered.
When awstens profile finally loaded, ottos stomach dropped, he felt like he was punched in the gut as he clicked on the photo.

His fucking binder was showing. The tan coloured strap peaking from underneath the bright yellow crop top, as the bottom of the binder showed ever so slightly at where he cut the top. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

He sat up, breath caught in his throat. He couldn't fucking believe this.
This wasn't the first time something like this had happened.
Someone found his mums old Facebook and leaked baby and pre transition photos of him and awsten had to quickly try and stop the gossiping on Stan twitter and long story short that's how turbulent got leaked.

Otto shook his head and decided to see If It was just him. Maybe, just maybe, it was just him that could notice it. Maybe it was his dysphoria shouting at him for no apparent reason, like it always did.

He clicked on the comment section with trembling fingers holding his breath as he read through the hundreds of comments.

Most of them were just calling him adorable, saying how soft his hair looked and how he should wear crop tops more often.
He came across around 7 asking about what he was wearing underneath his shirt, many people replied saying they didn't know.
A couple of trans guys in the comments telling people to mind their damn business and supportive lgbt members reminding Otto that he's loved. His heart warmed at the sight, maybe coming out wouldn't be so hard after all.

All of that hope drained when he stumbled upon 3 comments in particular.
Otto felt his heart skip a beat.

"Why hasn't Otto told anyone he's trans? I don't want to be mean or anything but you would think he trusts his fans enough to tell them something like that. You can clearly see he's wearing a binder there, my friends sisters trans I know what it looks like, and the more I think about it there's so much more about him that makes it obvious. His voice is the highest, he's the shortest, and he just overall looks the most feminine. The crop tops make sense now to be honest, seeing that he, well, she is a girl"

" why are trannys in the comments being so but hurt. If I want to ask a chick why she wants to become a dude then I'm going to 🤷‍♂️"

"I knew when parx tried to shut down the last roomers of Otto being trans that it was a bunch of bullshit. Am not transphobic or anything just sayin"