5

— DEJA —

"Fuck!" I groaned as I shifted in my bed. Waking up I was met with the glare of the sun shining through my window. As I sat up I froze in my spot.

My pussy! My vagina feels like it's been beaten! What the fuck!

I whimper as I lift up the cover to look at my private area.

At least you haven't fallen off buddy.

Looking over to the side of the bed I stared in awe as Yoongi's face came into view. He slept with his lips slightly parted, his hair a mess. The sun glistening off his white as milk skin, making him seem unreal.

And time to ruin the moment.

"WAKE UP, YOU PUSSY BEATER!" I yelled out as I slapped him on the shoulder.

"Mmh," He mumbled as he opened one eye, "What is it?"

"You! You fucking ruined me!"

"I did and I am proud." He said, smirking as he lifted himself up and leaned against the headboard of the bed.

"I was drunk, how could you!"

"It ain't my fault! You wouldn't listen to me and you practically seduced me! You were begging for it." He shrugged, unfazed.

"You piece of shit." I muttered as I pushed the cover off of my naked body and stood up on wobbly legs.

"Damn, that sun is doing wonders on you." He said in a daze as he looked me up and down, devouring my naked self.

"AHH!" I screeched as I suddenly went tumbling down when I tried to walk away, "Yoongi!"

"I don't care." He sang as he picked up his phone and began to scroll.

"Babe!"

"Nope!"

"Daddy!"

"Deja, shut up."

"I have to pee. Help me, please?" I begged as I pouted, fluttering my lashes.

"Come on, I ain't go that hard on you."

"Your right, a four inch dick can't possibly have me falling. It had to be Richy from work."

"Four inch?! And who the fuck is Richy?" He laughed before his face went serious.

"Yes, four inch, bitch. And Richy is my assistant at work. They say if the feet big then the dick is and trust me his feet are huge!" I laughed.

"You've got to be kidding me!" He scoffed as he threw his phone down and stood up walking over towards me, "I sure ain't four inches and you better stop playing with me. I'll fuck Ricardo up." He gritted out as he scooped me up off the floor and into his arms.

"It's Richy."

"I don't give a shit!"

———

A/N: Can y'all give me some ideas about what to write about. School has me really drained and my thought process for writing has been not so good ☹️.

I also will be starting shoutouts to those of you who obviously enjoy the story 💞.

Also, should I upload my new J-Hope Fanfic or Jungkook Fanfic??

I have been having a hard time in choosing 😩.

Next chapter will have a huge surprise!! It'll be uploaded in an hour or so 😁.

Q's Of The Day

01. I'll also be releasing a Mafia story, but I'll need help choosing a leader/boss.

SUGA or Jimin as leader/boss??

02. What year were you born??

03. How long have you been apart of ARMY??

I have since the summer of 2018 🥴. I'm sad that I didn't find a video of them earlier tho ☹️.

XOXO, Violet 🍓