13

— YOONGI —

"Stop fucking ringing that thing!" Deja curses as she walks into my bedroom.

"Bring me some chips."

"Fuck you! I've been doing everything all day for your fake ass, get it yourself." She walks out of the room.

I look down at my sprained ankle and huff. The doctor said to rest it for about two weeks before coming for another visit. I've bought a bell so Deja can come to my assistance when needed.

I might've been taking advantage of it.

Climbing out of bed, I limped all the way to the kitchen. Deja sat in the living room on her laptop doing work. I've read some of her stuff secretly and all I have to say is, wow.

She's freaky and a keeper.

———

"I need advice!" Taehyung whines as we all sit in the biggest booth at the cafe.

"What kind?" Deja asks.

"How do I ask Kalina to go on a date with me?"

"Just get her some flowers and chocolate." Jin dismisses.

"No," Deja shakes her head, "Just straight up ask her."

"Really? That simple!" Taehyung tilts his head.

"Yes. Just go up to her, look her in the eyes and ask." Deja says.

"That's so easy, I'm so stupid!"

"Yes, you are." I agree, earning a look from Deja.

"There she is, go ask her!" Hoseok encourages.

"What? Now?"

"Yes, idiot. Go!" Jin whisper shouts.

"Be classy with it." Namjoon winks.

"Classy, I can be classy," Taehyung says to himself as he gets up to leave the table.

"He's totally gonna get rejected." Jungkook snorts.

"Yup." Jimin sighs.

"No, he isn't." I point towards Taehyung who stands in front of the counter, a wide smile etched upon his face, "She's trying to play hard to get, but she's about to cave."

"How do you know?" Jimin raises a brow.

"I'm a genius, I know everything." I shrug.

"Cocky isn't cute." Hoseok mumbles.

"So isn't your face, but do we complain?" I shoot back.

"Ha, fuck off!" He rolls his eyes.

"I never fucked on." I deadpan.

"You're starting to sound like Tae." Namjoon smirks.

"Bullshit."

———

"Deja," I narrow my eyes, "Didn't I tell you not to get up."

"You're the one that's injured, I don't need your help." She waves me off.

"You can't be carrying heavy things, it's bad for the baby and your back." I limp over to the front door, taking the large package from her hands.

"Bro, I'm not even far along. I ain't gonna hurt myself."

"Don't call me, bro." I frown.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not your bro." I drag the package along with me into the living room.

"It's not a big deal." She says, flopping onto the couch.

"It is a big deal, I'm not into incest."

"Oh, shit. You're right. I'll never call you that, again."

"Better not." I mutter.

She takes the scissors from me and slices the tape to open the package. What sits inside is confusing and scary at the same time.

There's a bunch of pictures of me, some with Deja too. Then there are items of clothing that belong to me. I look up at Deja who grips the scissors in her hand, looking as if she's about to stab someone.

"What the fuck is this?" She scowls.

"Uh, pictures and clothes."

"Who's clothes?"

"My clothes." I clear my throat.

"What crazy psycho did you hurt?"

"What?"

"Ex, what ex is mad at you?"

My mind immediately goes to the one and only woman that tried to take advantage of me. She was my second girlfriend ever and I had thought she loved me, loved me too much. She was controlling and obsessive. The relationship was honestly toxic and I couldn't deal with her breathing down my neck every minute. I ended up breaking up with her, to which she freaked out and almost killed me.

"Tell me!" Deja snaps.

"Uh, uh, Nayeon." I blurt.

Fuck.

————

A/N: Uh oh, crazy ex girlfriend alert!!

Another thing I want to address is the uncalled for hate Jungkook is getting. It makes no sense and it's very upsetting. He literally doesn't do anything, he minds his business.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE HATE ON HIM?! He's a sweetheart 🥺.

#ProtectJungkook

Q's Of The Day

01. Did you watch Bang Bang Con??

02. Do you have any Netflix recommendations??

Stay healthy & clean 💞.

XOXO, Violet 🍓