11

— YOONGI —

It's been a week.

A week of no Deja.

I know she didn't do anything wrong now, but I just feel embarrassed for the way that I acted and left. She seemed heartbroken.

And it was all because of Jimin.

He's been trying to get me to forgive him since I've been staying with him and the guys. Though, I ignore his existence.

I currently sit in the living by myself. No ones home except, for Taehyung.

I have been trying to be as silent as possible. I do not want him to know I'm here, he's annoying as shit.

I can hear him watching 'Yo Gabba Gabba' on his laptop from here. He's singing and I want to stab him in the neck.

Who the hell watches that show?

I stand to up to go to the kitchen. Jimin has left over Dumplings, I'm gonna eat them all. He can suck my left nut for all I care.

"Food?" I hear Taehyung question.

Fuck.

I remove the bowl of dumplings from the microwave and tip toe back to the living room.

"ROAR! Roar food!" I suddenly get tackled to the floor, the bowl of dumplings securely in my hands.

"What the fuck! Get off me!"

"Yoongi, you are home? Why didn't you tell me? And why aren't you sharing?" He climbs off of me and snatched the bowl out of my hands.

"I don't have to share, it's mine." I roll over and stand to sit on the couch.

"It's Jimin's and I'm snitching."

"Snitches get stitches."

"Oh, alright! Here, have them! I won't tell!" He scrambles to his feet and shoves the bowl into my hands, "Do you wan-"

"No."

"You didn't even let me finish." He pouts.

"I already know what you were going to ask and no, I don't wanna watch that shit."

"The show is iconic! How about porn?"

"Get the fuck out of my face before I kill you."

"Mmh, kinky." He runs out before I can choke him.

My phones rings and I jerk hearing the ringtone that is specifically made for Deja.

Shit.

What do I do?

I've already ignored her for a week, she'll eventually give up.

I can't let her give up!

"H-Hello?" I stutter and I mentally smack myself.

"Yoongi! I'm gonna beat your ass! You no good white asshole! Fuck you! I hope you get hit by a train!" She rambles angrily.

I shudder as she tells me in detail how she is going to murder me.

"Deja, I'm s-sorry. Calm down, please."

"C-Calm down? Did you just tell me to fucking 'calm down'?" She laughs on the other end of the phone making me worried, "You have twenty minutes to get your pathetic ass over to my apartment or we're done, bastard." She hangs up.

Got damn, she is hot when angry.

No, I should not be turned on right now.

"Taehyung, I'm leaving!"

"What? Where? Why?" He comes bouncing out of the room in only his boxers and socks.

'Dora the Explorer' socks.

"To Deja's apartment. Don't leave and don't eat anything unless it's edible."

"Edible? I can eat edible." He nods.

"The guys should be back before eight so just go finish watching 'Yo Gabba Gabba'."

"Oh, I am older and more mature now. I am watching, 'Peppa Pig'."

"Are you joking?"

"Nope, OINK!"

————

A/N: I promise chapter twelve will be uploaded tomorrow :)!!

NEW BOOK! Not BTS related. Chapters will be uploaded soon 😉.

 Chapters will be uploaded soon 😉

Stay healthy & clean 💞.

XOXO, Violet 🍓