three

"hey jeno, i'm outside your dorm right now, open up," sujin says calling the younger boy.

"sorry, jinnie-noona," jeno says ending the call and opening the door.

"it's okay," she says with a smile, handing jeno the two boxes of kimchi she made for him and his members.

"thank you," he says with his famous eye smile. "come in."

sujin bows her head as she walks inside the dream dorm. it was a little messy but what could someone expect from "young adults" who are more like teenage boys.

"jeno, who's at th- SUJIN-NOONA!" jaemin yells when he saw sujin. he pulled her into a tight hug, making the girl not being able to breathe.

"yah, jaemin, why are you so loud?" renjun asks rubbing his eyes like he just woke up.

"because my favorite noona is here," jaemin says with a cheeky smirk.

"in your dreams, jaeminie," the older girl says, pushing away from jaemin's tight hug.

"oh, you're sujin-noona?" renjun asks and sujin nods. "nice to meet you, i'm huang renjun."

"i know but nice to meet you."

"what are you doing here, noona?" jaemin asks.

"i brought jeno some of my famous homemade kimchi," she told the younger and pointed to jeno putting the kimchi in the fridge. "since you know how much jeno loves my homemade kimchi from trainee days. how about we go to lunch? my treat since we have a lot of catching up to do?"

"let me ask our manager-hyung," renjun says, pulling out his phone to text their manager. "we can go out, but we have to be back by 3 pm."

"that's fine, it's like 11 am, we have a lot of time," the girl says. "jaemin-ah, do you want to wake up jisung-ssi?"

"always," jaemin replies with a happy smile.

"i'll text lele to meet us at the restaurant," renjun offers, pulling his phone out and typing away. "what restaurant are we going to?"

"it's called yellow heart restaurant," sujin told him and he told chenle.

"i'll text haechan," jeno says, pulling his phone out.

at the same time, jisung came out of his room with a smile on his face once he saw sujin.

"sujin-noona!"

"jisungie! how have you been?" the shorter, yet older girl asks hugging the boy.

"i've been good, noona. jaemin-hyung told me we are going to lunch?"

she nods. "i miss you all so i wanted to treat you so we can catch up."

+~+

"thank you for today, noona," the dreamies told me, once the group reached the door of their dorm.

"always. you guys are my favorite little brothers," sujin says with a smile and pulling the six of them into a hug since donghyuck and chenle joined then at the restaurant. "well, i should get going, bye-bye."

the dreamies bid their goodbyes to sujin as they walked into their dorm and she walked towards the elevators. pressing the button, waiting for it to open. when it did open, sujin came face to face with johnny.

"oh hey, sujin," johnny greets, stepping out of the elevator.

"hey," she greets back with a smile. then she remembered that she had to get autumn something. "i have a question. can you and the members do me a favor?"

"depends what is it," he answers, raising one of his eyebrows.

"i promised my best friend in connecticut to get her a signed album by her favorite group of all times, nct 127."

"i mean, i'll have to ask the members but i don't see why not. hand me your phone." sujin hands him her phone and he typed something and handed it back. "i gave you my number and texted it so i can save you in my contacts. i'll text you what the members decide but i'm sure they wouldn't mind for you. i need to go now. bye."

the girl bid her goodbyes as made her way into the elevator and johnny made his way into the dorm. sujin look at her phone to see what johnny texted to himself and saved his name as. and she couldn't help but smile.

YOU'RE FUTURE MAN ;)

SUJIN
are you 4:20? because i can get high off your eyes -j

SUJIN
that was smooth my friend.

leaving the building, sujin got into her car and made her way to meet old company mates for dinner.

"you're here!" the members of clc greet sujin when she walked into the restaurant.

"hello!" she happily greets with a smile sitting next to eunbin and elkie.

"how have you been?" seunghee asks. "any boyfriend yet?"

"unnie!" the younger says in a shocked manner as everyone else laughs. "i've been fine but no boyfriend yet. how have you all been?"

the members and sujin continued their talk. she misses them so much. sujin really misses her trainee days because they were all so close then she just left. out of all the years, sujin has lived so far, her trainee years with the clc members were the best of them. they know why sujin left and they are supportive which she couldn't be happier. these six girls are like sujin's sisters and she wouldn't have it any other way.

after the little dinner date, the group of girls decided to take a group photo and upload it to sujin's and every member's personal instagram account before they bid our goodbyes.

+~+

liked by fallinautumn, superb_ean, and 1,270 others

susujinnie our yearly tradition! i love them so much. fighting! ❤️

COMMENTS

user3 SUJIN X CLC MOMENTS? I LIVE FOR THIS!

fallinautumn YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE FRIENDS WITH CLC!
susujinnie @fallinautumn oops?

chongtingyanelkie it was good to see you unnie!
susujinnie @chongtingyanelkie ♥️

sssorn_chonnasorn after so many years we again!
susujinnie @sssorn_chonnasorn it was only one year, unnie 😂

seung_monkey take care of yourself when you leave! be safe!
susujinnie @seung_monkey always a mom 😂 ♥️