tweleve

"sujinie, hi," taeil greets opening the door to their dorm.

"hey, are they ready?" sujin asks the older.

"yeah, but come in." she smiles at taeil as she enters the dorm. she was greeted by some of the dreamies and other 127 members.

"you look pretty noona," jisung says.

"thank you sungie," she says, patting the younger's head.

sujin made her way to her brother's room before knock and then entering.

"hey," he greets, adjusting his tie.

"nice look, don't get laid today. i beg," she told her brother in a serious face before they start to laugh.

"i'll try my best not too."

"i'm going to check up on johnny-oppa." the girl left yoonoh's room and to her boyfriend's.

"hey baby," johnny greets his girlfriend with a kiss on her forehead. "you look great."

"hey," sujin greets back sitting on her boyfriend's bed. "you clean up well."

"i don't know if i should be offended or not?" he chuckles, fixing his tie.

"shut up."

"come on, i think we should get going," johnny says, extending his hand for sujin. she smiles and takes it.

"so we have to bring our manager and a bodyguard?" yoonoh told his sister when they reached the livingroom.

"fine by me," sujin says, unwrapping her hand from her boyfriend's and went to her brother. "i will apologize in advance about the people, mainly the girls, who are going to be at the wedding."

"let's go," their manager says from the door.

the group bid goodbye to the nct members and to the car waiting for them. sujin argued since she had her car but her brother and boyfriend said she should come with them.

once they were are the wedding, they made their way to the table for the college kids.

"youngjae-oppa, what are you doing here?" mina asks her brother from her seat next to her boyfriend, byungwoo.

"to babysit," he chuckles, sitting next to his sister and her boyfriend. "byungwoo-ssi."

"youngjae-hyung," byungwoo awkwardly says, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"jinnie!" jinjin calls for the girl.

"jinjin!" sujin says, smiling at her. she motions for her boyfriend and brother to sit down next to her, one on each side. "meet my brother and my boyfriend."

"yah, sujin! you should've told us you were bringing them," chaerin scolds from her seat next to jihoon.

"i said i was going to bring my boyfriend. my brother also got the invite so i dragged him here."

"we should leave before they start fangirling," jihoon says causing chaerin to slap his chest.

"not funny," she scolds.

"do we need to bring up the group chat?" junjun asks, almost jealousy steaming from his words.

"please don't," sujin begs alongside the other girls. "but let's do official introductions. i'm sure you know my brother and boyfriend. that is mina, youngjae-oppa's little sister, byungwoo, mina's boyfriend. chaerin and jihoon, he still doesn't have the guts to ask her out. jinjin and junjun, siblings and they are chinese."

the all greet each other and we talked like normal kids. once the wedding began, everyone started to cry and cheer for the new park couple. after the viewing of the marriage, everyone went back to the building and they gave their speeches.

"you look happy," johnny tells his girlfriend who was smiling at the newly married couple.

"i am," she tells her boyfriend, leading on his shoulder. "it's a wedding."

"well then do me an honor by dancing with me." sujin giggles and smiles at her boyfriend's words but nods her head.

johnny leads his girlfriend to the dance floor as the music changed into a slow dance song. sujin has her arms around his neck and his arms around her waist. she rested her head on johnny's chest, enjoying his comfort.

"i'll miss you when you leave," johhny whispers into sujin's ear over the music. "we have only three days left."

"and we'll spend those three days together," she mumbles into his chest.

the couple enjoys their time together until all the unmarried women stood in a circle to catch the bouquet.

"why am i here?" sujin asks mina who is standing next to her.

"because we were forced here. like i love byungwoo and everything but marriage is way off," mina says and sujin couldn't agree more.

"my parents forced me here." sujin was talking and didn't realize that the new mrs. park threw her flowers. she caught it when she turns to see the flowers in front of her face.

"looks like jung jiwoo caught it," the husband says. the girl awkwardly smiles and nods.

"how's the lucky guy?" the wife asks with a smirk.

"i don't know what you mean, auntie," sujin says, smiling at the older who just got married.

"you and your games, jiwoo-ah."

the group of girls separated and sujin made her way back to the table where her boyfriend sat. her brother went somewhere else.

"it's too early babe," johnny teases her girlfriend who was holding the flowers.

"shut up," she says taking her seat. "youngjae-oppa, can i smack him?"

"just don't hit him too hard, we have things to shoot," the manager replies before turning back to his conversation with byungwoo, who looks scared to death.

sujin softly hits her boyfriend's cheek and places the flowers on the table, sighing.

"what's wrong?" johnny asks his girlfriend, wrapping his around sujin's shoulder.

"i just realize that i have to go back to university and you have to go back to your daily life," she says in a soft voice before she got a call from rachel.

"what's up?" sujin asks rachel in english.

"it's my mom, jinnie. she had another heart attack," rachel explains, trying to hold back her tears but failed. "a-and she d-didn't make i-it."

"rach, i'm coming back tomorrow. i'll be there soon," she says. "i'll be okay. i see you soon. bye."

"what's wrong?" johnny asks sujin, who looks like she was about to cry.

"the woman who owns the coffee shop i work at, she had a heart attack and passed away. i need to go back," sujin answers.