nine

liked by johnnyjsuh, ohminana, and 1,693 others

susujinnie he said my hands are smol :( he's a meanie but he took me on a date :)

COMMENTS

ohminana YAH! JUNG JIWOO WHO IS THIS GUY?
susujinnie @ohminana someone ;)

rachelsmith10 who's the lucky guy?
susujinnie @rachelsmith10 a lucky guy ;)

_jeongjaehyun proud of you ;)
susujinnie @_jeongjaehyun sometimes you are so annoying.
_jeongjaehyun @susujinnie i could say the same for you jiwoo.
susujinnie @_jeongjaehyun i'm telling my father you called me jiwoo 😤
_jeongjaehyun @susujinnie lucky for me your father loves me ;)

user2 is it just me or does jaehyun and sujin seem more like friends?
user5 i see them dating.

user0 i would support if jaehyun and sujin were dating, they would lowkey be cute together.

user9 sujin is just a hoe.

johnnyjsuh ;)
susujinnie @johnnyjsuh no comment :)

+~+

"did you really have to comment that?" the girl asks the male sitting in across from her on his phone.

he looked up and just smirked. "because i can do what i want to. plus your hands in smol."

"it's not," she pouts.

"you look cute when you pout," he coos. sujin blushed, hiding her face in her hands, not looking at him. "aw, don't cover your beautiful face now." she shook her head.

johnny didn't say or do anything at first. moments later, the girl felt his hands on hers, pulling her hands away from her face. he held her hand as he stares straight into his beautiful date's eyes. for a moment, sujin forgot that anyone exists other than the two of them. as cliché, as it sounds, it's true. being with johnny set unknown peace in sujin's hectic, lie-filled world. her heart races unlike when she was with chase. she met this guy less than a week ago and she is already crushing hard.

for johnny, it was easy that he likes the girl. he never stops thinking about her and it noticeable by his members. idol or not, he really likes sujin.

"what are we doing," she asks, sighing taking her hands in her lap, not looking at him again.

"we're on a date, that's what we are doing," he answers.

"i know that. i mean you and me, what are we?"

"what do you want this to be?" johnny seriously asks.

"i like you. i want to date you," she admits for the first time. "but then i also know all the baggage that comes along with dating someone like you."

"the feeling mutual, i like you too and i would love to date you too," he replies, looking in sujin's brown eyes. "i know how uneasy dating someone like me is, some of the people i know tried. some work, some don't. i'm willing to put my career on the line if it means i get to have a relationship with you but only if you are willing, sujin."

she sighs, eye softening, looking at the male in front of her. fidgeting with her fingers, she thought.

"could it even work?" the scared girl bluntly asks. "you and me."

"what are you so scared of?"

"i'm scared of the media and how they would portray you and your members. you remember hyuna-unnie and e'dawn-oppa? i don't want that to happen to you. you've worked so hard for this, for your career. i don't want to be the reason why you can't do what you love."

"like i said sujin, i'm willing to put my career on the line for you. you, me, us means a lot to me. i want to see how where this goes."

"okay," she says, nodding her head.

"so then jung sujin, would you like to go out with me, officially?"

"yes," she answers without hesitation because she did want to date him but she knows the burned of dating an idol.

"oh thank god, really thought you would reject me," johnny says, putting his hand on his heart. sujin broke out into a laughing fit and johnny watched in amusement of his girlfriend's laugh.

"if i wanted to reject you, i wouldn't agree to this so-called date. but i accepted, didn't i?"

"yes, you very much accepted it."

the newly found couple stared at each other. studying the features of the other, admiring the new person in their life.

johnny pays for the food and the leaves, going on a small walk around the park nearby.

"oh god, how am i'm gonna tell my brother?" sujin randomly says, remembering her brother.

"i'll talk with him, don't worry okay?" her boyfriend reassures her with his smile. she calms down looking at her boyfriend's smile.

"okay." sujin hugs her boyfriend's arm as he holds his girlfriend's hand.