6

America's POV once again
I woke in a strangely dark place. My head felt like it going to explode. I walk around the dark room. I look inside the back pack and see a flashlight. I turn it on and look around. It seems like a bathroom. I walk up to the mirror and see my reflection. Yikes. I think to myself.

(But as America of course lol I got lazy and my hand fell asleep)I find a door and walk out of the bathroom looking place to my self in a very unusual place

I find a door and walk out of the bathroom looking place to my self in a very unusual place. There's even some snow. (Quick authors note this was in winter time not current time)
I looked at a sign that said welcome to Inuvik, Canada. Shit it's cold... I sat by a lonely tree. I practiced trying to talk. Once I got more used to it I tried to find out where my friends were, how I got in Canada, and a way to not be a zombie. I started thinking of logical explanations. My friends were probably still at home, and I probably just ended up in Canada by someone bringing me here or something. The cure part was where there was a problem.
Authors POV
(I'm lazy sooooo time skip to a few months later)
America found his way back home. He started looking everywhere he could for his friends. He started with the school which was now closed due to the apocalypse. He remember them saying something about making a little hideout there since there was working fridges and microwaves for  food. Once America arrived. He quickly ran looking for his friends. He saw a dim a light and ran towards it. There standing a n front of him was the one and only..."Russia?"
295 words
I've been really bored during Quarantine so prepare to see more post :)