2.

Quickly walking into the school Gabrielle mind raced. A long chat with her aunt and a wave of a hand was what she needed to realize that she wasn't lying. Her aunt was indeed a witch and she was a werewolf. All she could think about was why now. Why, just why did she have to find this out after her parents death. It was nerve wrecking and just kept her thinking of everything she'd have to go through alone with out guidance. Yes she had a aunt who would look out for her but it isn't the same as having a mom. She was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't recognize she had bumped into someone.

Seeing their books fall she quickly picked them up and handed them to the owner lightly touching their hand. She looked up her nose flared and began to twitch her skin tingled with excitement which scared her.

"Can't you just leave me alone already" she rudely told him.

"I can't" he told her.

"Yes you can! Just like a normal person you can turn around and walk away" she said angry.

"I'm not normal and neither are you, are you?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow as he moved some of her hair out of her face.

Her arms were folded as she held a angry pout and gently moved from his touch.

Her being silent answered his question. I mean a human would agree to being human no questions asked. He thought.

"I smell you every fucking where and it's driving me crazy...okay." She explained to him.
She couldn't believe she allowed her self to sound so vulnerable.

He smirked. "That's good to hear" he responded.

"You're really not taking me serious"she said unbelievable and shocked.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "You're not taking me serious" he said getting louder than what he expected. He was starting to get angry at her for not understanding. He finally found his mate and she couldn't come to the understanding that they were supposed to be together and protect one another.

"I have urges to be around you, now that my wolf has sense you I can't help it" he told her coming closer. "Do you understand" he told her quietly.

"Why me though?" She questioned.

Then what her aunt referenced crossed her mind.

'And your mom was a werewolf and your dad was her mate which explains why you smelled that boy that was outside of your school.

She looked up at him. Mate she thought.

"I just can't right now sorry" she said turning around to walk away accidentally bumping into Hailey.

"Hey Gab, and who is th-

"Not right now" she said to her rushing off to her next class.

Her mind was packed with all these different questions about Mates.

She made it to her next class before everybody filled the class.  She quickly grabbed a laptop and sat in the back of the class.

She opened going straight to the browser looking up. What are mates?

She saw hundreds of things about just regular animals. So she typed in werewolf mates.

Werewolves usually find their mate after their first shift which is usually between the age 16-17.

Where they get a sweet exotic smell which makes them stir and their inner wolf shouts indicating them as mates.