3.

"So here is a full moon" her aunt Jean said.

"When this appear you'll begin to slowly become wolf. Starting with eye color,fangs,and the bone tearing but the most important thing is you'll turn."

"By turn you mea-

"I mean into a big hairy wolf" Jean said smiling.

"Every bone in your body will break as you form into your other self. And since you're new to this it will hurt;badly"she told Gabby in a bummed voice.

"Buuuut if you invite that mate of yours over for dinner tomorrow, I'll gladly make you a little something to ease the pain of turning"she said smirking.

"Bu-

"It'll be 2 days closer until you turn. Maybe your wolf side will start to kick in and your liking for him will become ultimately stronger." She stated simply.

"A weakness to werewolves are Aconitum napellus in other words wolfsbane."

A picture of the plant showed up on the computer as Jean continued to show her the power point. "This plant is like poison towards wolfs. People have put them in swords,arrows,and even bullets to kill werewolves,"she stated in a serious tone.

"Why would anyone want to kill a werewolf,"Gabrielle asked in curiosity.

"Well for one because when werewolves turn they tend to get out of control and of course any human would be frighten by an gigantic wolf. Other threats than humans are vampires since they coexist with werewolves they often become enemies. Well they're mostly enemies. But neither here or there no one will come after you though since you've never done anything wrong. But watch your back" she stated as Gabrielle held a look of shock.

"Vampires!??? What kind of world is this?" She snapped. She was scared and mad she has gotten sucked into all of this.

"1...2...3... fight" Alexander dad voice boomed as him and his partner Zach began to fight.

Alexander threw punches that connected to Zach's face until he began to block. Kicking Alexander while he wasn't paying attention gave him leverage as Alexander fell. Before Zach could stand over Alexander quickly hops on to his feet in self defense mode. Zach quickly throws a punch resulting in Alexander to dodge it while bending backwards. As he raised him self back up Zach had already punch him.

Making him dizzy. He would usually take all of the punches and still regain his strength but he was too stress thinking about Gabrielle. Which resulted to him not eating as much as he should. He knew her aunt was teaching her all the things of being a werewolf and he knew she'd teach her about rejection when she talked about the mate subject. He was nervous that maybe she would reject him and he would be a lone wolf for the rest of his life.

As Alexander tumbled back almost falling off the mat Zach grabs him by the neck choking him. Alexander cupped his hands bringing them down hard against Zach forearm breaking the restraint. As Zach hissed Alexander leaned backwards coming forward quickly head budding Zach making him fall. His friends and other pack members cheered for him. As he tried to catch breath.

He gave Zach a hand as they both got off the mat. His father was the only one who didn't look impressed.

He walked up to his father smiling as his father held the same smug look.

"You did horrible, you looked awfully tired and you stumbled! What a disgrace,"he stated with disgust and anger.

"Run 20 Laps then return, you'll keep fighting until you fight like you're my son,understand,"he asked Alexander.

Alexander simply nodded and ran off. Disappointing his father made him feel weak at times. Since his dad was Alpha his dad often put a lot of pressure on him because he wanted to be like him.

After running he returned getting in his fighting stance.

After hours of fighting he won and quickly went into the house. His head was pounded so he quickly took a shower and went downstairs to eat dinner with everyone else. Of course he quickly rushed through his meal going in for seconds.

His dad mind linked him. "What's your problem you've been kind of off son?"

His mom looked over at his father as he looked at his dad as well.

"I've found my mate dad." He linked back.

His dad eyes bulged out of his head as he looked shocked and lightly coughed on his food.

"When will we meet her."

"Soon."he said linked.

He focused on eating. He really hoped things worked out with Gabrielle. He was beginning to want to be close to her every second of the day. His wolf called for hers. His wolf already knew she was his and they belonged to one another.

He sat in his room thinking about Gabrielle. He then heard footsteps walking to his door. When he looked over he saw Crystal in nothing but a towel.

He sighed.

"Wow Crystal that isn't happening good bye," he said disgusted.

"Is that how you really feel?,"she questioned dropping the towel.

Him knowing that Gabrielle is his mate makes him want no one but her and only her.

"Get out!,"he demand.

Her being there made him uncomfortable.

She began to walk toward his bed.

"And if you don't I'll mind link my father what you're doing!,"he snapped.

She scoffed.

"Like Ms.Gabrielle is any better. I would be a great Luna I'm stronger, faster, and maybe eve-

"You know nothing" he semi-yelled.

He squint his eyes at her. "Were you ease-dropping on our conversation!?,"he snapped.

"Oh no I know nothing about your little late bloomer,"she said smirking mischievous.

"Get out" he growled.

She huffed and pouted quickly grabbing her towel and speed running out the room.

Next Day...

Gabrielle took a deep breathe as she sat in the back of class. She was waiting for Alexander to come into French class. Her foot was vigorously tapping she was anxious. She smelled pine cones and the smell was getting stronger and stronger.

She looked up as she saw Alexander. He made his way to sit by her. She looked over he looked. Tired.

She felt a urge to touch him. "Hi Alexander" she said lightly touching his hand.

He gave her a small smile.

"Hey Gabby" he smiled at her grabbing her hand and rubbing.

Usually should feel uncomfortable but today she didn't mind at all. Maybe her aunt was right about her senses getting stronger.

"Did you possibly want to come over tonight and have dinner with me and my aunt?," she asked him.

"Of course I'll come home with you after school if that's okay?,"he questioned.

"Yes of course"she smiled.

Sorry for the wait guys ❤️