AMAZO

Beep. Beep. Beep. The sound of KF scoring the final goal in air hockey against Aqualad filled the cave. Miss M, Robin, and I stood around the table, watching them play.
Recognized, Superboy, B05. The computer said, signaling Superboy was coming in from the zeta tube. He appeared from the tube and boy he did not look happy.
"Hi Superboy." M'gann said as he walked through the floating air hockey table, making it disappear. "How was Metropolis?" She asked, but he didn't answer. I heard a feminine voice clear from behind me. It was Black Canary. "Ready for training everyone?" She asked us as Martian Manhunter walked up behind her.
"Black Canary, Uncle J'onn." M'gann stated, running up to her uncle and hugged him. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Superboy stomping away angrily.
"M'gann, I was.. in the neighborhood so I thought I'd see how you were adjusting." Martian Manhunter said.
"I've hit a few bumps but I'm working on it."
"That's all I can ask for." He said, smiling.
"Stick around." Black Canary yelled at Superboy. "Class is in session." She walked to the middle of the platform and the whole thing turned white. "I consider it an honor to be your teacher, but I'll throw a lot at you. Everything I've learned from my own mentors." She said while taking her jacket off. When she pulled down her left sleeve it was bandaged. "And my own bruises."

"What happened?" M'gann asked.

"The job. Now, combat is about controlling conflict. Putting the battle on your terms. You should always be acting, never reacting. I'll need a sparring partner."

"Right here." KF said with his mouth full. He walked up to Black Canary and threw his banana peel on the ground.

"After this I'll show you my moves." He said flirtatiously. I rolled my eyes, waiting to see him get his butt kicked. Black Canary took KF down in two seconds flat. I let out a small snort.

"Ow, it hurts so good."

"Good block, but did anyone see what he did wrong."

"Oo, oo, he hit on teacher and got served." Robin stated, bringing a small chuckle from me.

"Dude." KF yelled.

"He allowed me to dictate the terms." Black Canary said.

"Oh please." Superboy said. "With my powers the battle is always on my terms. I'm a living weapon, this is a waste of my time."

"Prove it." Black Canary challenged. Superboy walked up to her, staring her down. They both got into fighting position and Superboy threw a punch. Black Canary dodged, grabbed his arm, and threw him across the platform. Robin started laughing and Aqualad elbowed him so he covered his mouth, his body shaking with chuckles. Superboy got up angrily.
"You're angry, good. But don't react. Channel that anger into-" Superboy got up and charged. Black Canary jumped over him and swept his feet from underneath. Robin started to laugh again, this time he covered his mouth.

"That's it, I'm done" Superboy said.

"Training is mandatory." Black Canary said but a call came in on the computer.It was Batman, oh great, what is he going to have us do now?
Batman to the cave. Five hours ago a new menace attacked Green Arrow and Black Canary. The attacker was capable of studying then duplicating the powers and abilities of its opponents. Arrow called in reinforcements which became a disaster, making it stronger and more power with each new combatant.

"Woah, one guy with the powers of the entire league." KF said.

In the end it took eight leaguers four hours to defeat and dismantle the android.

"An android. Who made it T.O. Morro?" Robin asked.

Good guess Robin but Tornado doesn't think so.