When you step out of the shower

(Raph❤️)

Since you didn't have the strength to head back home, you decided to stay the night at the lair and take a shower the next morning.

As you stepped in the shower, you played your favorite song and placed it on a replay mode while you cleaned the sweat off your body. By the time it started to play maybe the hundredth time, you stepped out of the shower, now cleaner and fresh.

Just as you wrapped a towel around your bare body, someone opened the door by accident.

"Ah!" Raph screamed.

You spun around to find him with his face red and his wide eyes staring at you still in the towel.

Without knowing, you also let out a yelp and shielded your body with the towel.

"Raph, what the hell?!" You yelled.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Raph covered his eyes while backing out the door. "So sorry, (Y/N)!"

"Oh, my God!" You quickly slammed the door shut just as he stepped out completely.

For the rest of the day, you and Raph wouldn't dare glance at each other without blushing from embarrassment. Even the three brothers seemed confused at the occurrence.

"Hey, dude. What's with you today?" Leo asked the older brother in red in the living room.

"I didn't see (Y/N) naked!" Raph blurted out, only to gasp and cover his mouth.

"Wait, what?"

Raph didn't answer Leo's question as he farted out the living room.

(Leo💙)

Stepping out of the shower, you took a towel off the toilet cover and started to dry yourself off. You had a good day of practice down at (F/S), which rewarded you with a pool of sweat covering you from head to toe. That led to you showering at the lair since it's a good distance from your (F/S) practice.

You sighed in relief as you felt the clean, fresh feeling surrounding you from the outside. It felt so good...

"Holy sh—"

You spun around to find Leo staring at you wide-eyed and blushing hard. You yelped and covered yourself with your towel.

"Leo?! What are you doing?!"

"U-uh, sorry, I was getting something, I must have gotten the wrong room—" Leo rambled, backing away, only to trip on his feet and hit the floor with a yelp.

You giggled, yet you still kept the towel up to cover your body.

"Can you please knock next time, for the love of God?" You asked, still a bit agitated.

"Got it!" Leo quickly nodded and rushed off the other direction.

His blushing face was all his brothers and father could tease about for the remainder of the day.

Heck, you thought you were safe until Mikey had to make a teasing comment about it. Now you were more embarrassed than Leo.

(Donnie💜)

After a fun-filled day with the kids at the science fair, your mind was screaming for you to take a shower. You followed the voice and let the warm water soak away the sweat and dirt from your body.

However, there was one thing you've forgotten about.

You were supposed to meet him on the rooftops today, but you didn't show up at that time. Donnie was getting worried for you, so he decided to stop by your home to check up on you.

Stepping in through the window, he was suddenly met with a towel-wrapped version of his lover!

"Aaaah! Donnie!" You shouted and wrapped the towel around your body completely.

"Oh, my banana pancakes!" He shielded his eyes with his hand.

"What the hell?!"

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!" Donnie repeatedly apologized, still covering his eyes.

His face was blushing enough to put Raph's mask to shame.

You smirked when you had an idea.

"Oh, Donnie! How could you?! You've invaded my personal space!" You dramatically said, placing your hand over your forehead.

"I-I didn't mean to! I'm sorry, forgive me, my dear (Y/N)!" Donnie begged, still shielding his eyes.

"Oh, I don't know..." you drifted off, walking towards your bathroom.

"Please, (Y/N)! I swear I won't do it again, for the love of God! You have my word!"

You giggled before closing the door and locking it. When his vision returned, Donnie saw that you were no longer there. He tried to jiggle the knob, only to find it locked.

"(Y/N)! Does that mean you're still mad?!"

"Stop trying to see me naked!" You teased.

"I wasn't! I swear!"

"Mmhm..."

(Mikey🧡)

You just got back from the bakery. You were able to spend the whole day there without having to worry about your parents for the first time. Of course, it's (S/N), you were getting worried about.

That's right, you have a little sister back there.

Back to you now. You worked hard all day long, working at the counter and getting more tips than you even remember the last time. You're sure you were going to get strong arms from carrying the pans.

Rather than going home, you decided to get cleaned up at the lair, there is better water pressure here.

You were glad no one is home right now, so you decided to hop in the shower. Putting on (F/S), you spent the next 30 minutes singing to it. Getting out, you danced along with it, but you didn't the guys come in after a hard mission.

As Mikey passed the bathroom, he saw you dancing around with a towel wrapped around your body. Blushing hard, he laughed loud enough for you to hear. You spun around, clutching the towel close to cover you.

"Mikey?!" You shouted. "How long have you been standing there?!"

"The whole time," Mikey replied, wiping a tear.

You rushed to his room where your clothes are. A hand gently grabbed yours, and you faced your orange-clad boyfriend.

"Mikey, really. I need to--"

"Hold on. Where's your shell?"

"My what?"

"Don't you have a shell under the towel?"

"Mikey, I'm human."

Mikey blushed and ran away, releasing you. "Leo, you lied to me! There's nothing under her towel!"

"Yoy mean you actually did it?!" Leo laughed hard from outside, only for a hard hit on the head and a loud yell following.

You facepalmed yourself, still blushing.