Mating Season: Raph

"What? What do you mean I have to stay from the lair?" You asked a bit agitated.

April had told you about staying away from Raph for some time, specifically for a few weeks, and you seemed to not be taking the news well.

"That's the point, (N/N)," Ginger added worriedly. "It's his mating season, and the guys are in those, too. If he sees you, he's gonna wanna...you know..."

"But..."

"No buts, girl," April cut you off. "You need to stay with us until the mating season is over. Sorry, but it's for your safety."

You sighed defeated. There's no way you'd survive this.

"Fine," you rolled your eyes in disappointment.

"I know it's hard, but just wait until this is all over," Ginger consoled you, her hand on your shoulder.

*****

'Just one more week left, and Raph and the guys will be free from their mating season', you told yourself as you made your way home.

The girls and Carla had also locked themselves in their rooms for protection when the youngsters hit their mating seasons and had planned on giving you a heads up when the whole thing blows over.

Unfortunately, you have forgotten to stay from the lair one day.

"Raph?" You called as you walked towards Raph's room.

No answer appeared. It was pitch-black in there, so you tried searching for a light switch.

When there was none, you decided to try and find your way in the darkness. Heavy breathing came down on your neck, the breath hot right on the back of your neck. Letting out a loud shriek, you swiftly spun around and swung your backpack at your about-to-be attacker and hit him straight in the face. A loud cry of pain confirmed your perfect shot.

Without a second thought, you ran out of Raph's dark room and zoomed out through the skating area, just as Alli came in.

"(Y/N)/ You okay? What happened?" She asked you as she gently held you by the arms.

You gasped repeatedly to catch your breath, unable to form a coherent word.

"You forgot, did you?"

You nodded at her question.

"Yeah, we forget things like this, too," Alli placed you on her back and flew out of the lair straight to Ginger and April's place. "I'll give you a heads-up when Raph and the guys are back to normal."

"Y-yeah," you nodded your head shakily.