Misunderstanding

Collapse into me, just once

Collapse into me, just once. I promise you'll never have to fall again.
-Perry Poetry

Ayesha's pov

"They saw us" I shouted.

Ahaan held my hand tightly and we started running for our dear life because they were chasing us like we were the robbers here and not them !!!

We ran and ran until we entered a small village kind area. It seemed like a place of tribal people but not exactly the tribals. We sat near a tree to catch some breath after running so much.

"Hey" We heard a voice and turned towards the source.

"Catch them "

"Ya Allah !!! Are we the robbers here?" I asked.

"Who the hell told you to come out of the house when you knew nothing about this place" Ahaan yelled at me.

After that I kept quiet and we ran again until we saw a hall.

We both ran in towards it as there was a large crowd there thinking the goons won't be able to find us there.

"Assalamu alaikum" We a heard a soulful voice.

"Wa alaikum salam" I and Ahaan replied together.

There was a girl standing in front of us, clad in a brown anarkali with a dupatta covering her head. She was looking beautiful with her minimal make up and beautiful smile.

"I'm Meera " She said.

"I am Ahaan and she is Ayesha" Ahaan introduced us.

"Hey" I said waving my hand.

"It's so nice to meet you both but you see before marriage you aren't allowed to be together, so Ayesha come with me and Ahaan bhai, you go with Aamir" She said and we both looked at each other confused.

That's when I noticed my surrounding. It was a hall which was decorated as if it was a wedding venue while everyone was dressed in heavy dresses as if they were to attend some wedding.