Work Together?

Some of us are made for each other,
But aren't meant to be together 💔
-Anonymous

Some of us are made for each other, But aren't meant to be together 💔-Anonymous

Ayesha's pov.

"Good night mom and dad" I wished them and walked back to my room.

Today had been hectic and a very unlucky day for me. The fact that it was Monday was one reason and another being a big bomb blasting on my head!

Like how can I work with him? Had it been before, I would have been glad to work but now when nothing is the same? I don't think so.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys what happened!

Flashback

I greeted Vincy who smiled through the glass window of the reception and headed towards the lift, waiting for it to come down.

I directly went to my cabin as today I was supposed to submit all the reports and files of the upcoming project.

I started reviewing everything and found a particular file missing.

"It must be with Nikhil sir" I said to myself and taking the stack of files, I headed to the third floor to my boss's cabin.

I was checking the last file on my way when I reached his cabin. Pushing the door open, I entered in.

"Sir, there is this file that I left here last Saturday, that finance waala" I informed going towards the shelf.

Frowning to myself upon not receiving a reply from Nikhil Sir and also feeling someone's stare, I looked back only to find the person I wanted to meet the least.

"What the hell are you doing here? And don't you have manners?" He snapped at me.

"Excuse me, it's you standing in my workplace and not the otherwise" I stated.