Chapter 5

Jennie strom into a room. She was super angry. She didn't know why but the thing, Jungkook asked out Lisa was bothering her. She was mad at Jungkook. Yeji followed her and saw her frustrated.

Yeji: Jennie... (Called)
Jennie: how dare he Yeji! How dare he asked Lisa out! (Angrily)

Yeji was quite and listing Jennie carefully.

Jennie: he can't do this! He can't ask Lisa out! (Angrily)
Yeji: and why are you bothered? (Calmly)
Jennie: what do you mean, what's bothering me? Lisa is my best friend. I know Jungkook very well he is doing this only to take advantage of her. (Defensively explained)
Yeji: what if he doesn't want to? Maybe he is just interested in Lisa.
Jennie: his only interest is fuck up girls! (Yelled)
Yeji: are you sure this is the only reason of your anger?
Jennie: what do you mean? (Confused)
Yeji: I think you are jealous that Jungkook asked Lisa because you maybe like him.
Jennie: what-what are you saying. It-it's nothing like th-this. I-I am just concerned about my friend. I have nothing to do with that asshole. (Hesitating)

Yeji just chuckled and stood up while folding her hand.

Yeji: I can see everything clear Jennie. But I think you don't understand it or doesn't want to understand. (Being obvious)

With that Yeji left and left Jennie confused.

Jennie: What is even she is saying? Lisa is my friend and I just want to protect her. Yes... That's it. (Conversing herself)

Jennie grabbed her phone and messaged someone.

Jerk 🤬

<meet me right now.
At our usual place]

[Is my kitten needy
for daddy... Huh? 😉>

<stfu... And meet me right now... ]

[Fine babygirl~
daddy is coming 😘>

After the message Jennie went to the rooftop where they usually do their business. (By Business you know what 😜 -author)

Jennie was in the rooftop, waiting for Jungkook. After few minutes of waiting Jungkook finally came. Jennie was back facing him.

Jungkook: daddy is here babygirl. Why didn't you go to the room already? Look, I don't have much time. I literally ditch my team by saying that I am going to the washroom.

Jennie turned around and folded her arms.

Jennie: did you asked Lisa out? Why you do that? (Serious way)
Jungkook: woooh~ someone is jealous. (Teasing manner)
Jennie: shut up and answer me. (Straight face)
Jungkook: nothing. She is beautiful and pretty, so I thought- (couldn't finished)
Jennie: you thought you can screw her up?
Jungkook: what the fuck are you saying? (Little annoyed)
Jennie: I am telling the truth. Listen Jeon Jungkook, my best friend is not the those sluts who you fuck around. She is pure and you shouldn't fucking get close to her. (Scolded)
Jungkook: the slut that I am fucking now is you. (Being annoyed)
Jennie: did you just call me a slut? (Should)
Jungkook: Jennie I- (couldn't finished)
Jennie: let it be Jungkook. I don't care what you think about me. Just stay away from my friend. (Warned)