Chapter 8

Jennie's POV:
I didn't know how to react or to say. My best friend like my worst enemy, up to that who was in a sexual relationship with me. I was mad and argry. But that's was not the only thing I was feeling. I was feeling something else too. I didn't know what was the feeling. It was like someone stabbing my chest multiple times. Why I was uncomfortable? Why was I even mad? Maybe I care about Lisa. But she is a mature girl, who knows her good and bad very well. If she wants to like someone, she can. Who am I to interface in her life. When Lisa told me, I didn't say anything. I didn't want her to think that I was interfering in her life to much. I just stayed quite. I couldn't sleep the whole night. Thinking about all. I was thinking about Lisa. And how would she react when she will heard about my and Jungkook's secret. After spending the whole night thinking, I was finally come to a conclusion. I knew what to do. I messaged Jungkook to meet me in the rooftop before class. He said okay and didn't ask anything else. I took a deep breath and went to get ready for college.

~At college~

Jennie was in the rooftop, waiting for Jungkook. She was busy in her own thoughts when someone grabbed her waist and back hugged her.

Jungkook: babe what are you doing here? (Closed to her ear)

Jennie turned around and saw Jungkook smiling at him.

Jennie: I need to talk about something.
Jungkook: fine. Let's go to the room first. (Smiled)

Jennie nodded and went to the room. When they entered the room Jungkook didn't waste any minute and started kissing her neck.

Jennie: Jungkook... Stop... I need to talk to you... (Heavily breathing)
Jungkook: we can talk after we finish this babygirl~ (underneath his breath)

Jungkook looked in her eyes and then kissed her like there's no tomorrow. She was melted by his touch and kissed him back.
But after sometime, she was back to her sense, what she was doing. She stopped kissing him and push him away. Then she got out of the room. Jungkook was confused and followed her.

Jungkook: Jen what happen? (Confused)

Jennie ran fingers crossed her hair and turned around.

Jennie: Jungkook we need to stop. (Serious)

Jungkook was confused.

Jungkook: what are you saying? (Still confused)
Jennie: we need to stop this. What we are doing.
Jungkook: wait you want to stop this relationship? (Frowned his eyebrows)
Jennie: yes. I want to stop it.
Jungkook: and why you suddenly decided that? (Angrily)
Jennie: it's wrong what we are and what we are doing.
Jungkook: (chuckled bitter) after one month you realized it's wrong? (sarcastically)
Jennie: yes. I wasn't thinking about this at that time.
Jungkook: but you agreed on this. (Serious)
Jennie: I know, I did. But it's wrong. And we need to stop. I can't continue this any more. (Loud enough)

Jungkook chuckled bitter and clapped his hand.

Jungkook: wow Jennie wow~ suddenly you understood that it's wrong. Why? Because now you found him? (Sarcastically)
Jennie: What are you talking about? (Confused)
Jungkook: It's because Taehyung, isn't it? (Cleared his jaw)
Jennie: where's Taehyung came from? He has nothing to do with this. (Defensive)
Jungkook: oh come on! What do you think I am blind? I can see what's going on. I know you and Tae are very close now that's why you were ignoring me. And now you feel everything wrong. Why? Do you wanna be with him? Do you love him? (Angrily)
Jennie: look Jungkook, Tae is not related to this. And he is my good friend. I wasn't ignoring you because of him. (Angrily)
Jungkook: then why? (Loudly)
Jennie: I can't tell you the reason. (Avoiding eye contact)
Jungkook: (chuckled bitter) so it is because of him.
Jennie: why are you bringing him in this? I already told you it's nothing to do with him. And why do you care? You are a fuckboy, you can fuck whomever you want. (Loud enough)
Jungkook: yeah! Now I will fuck whomever and whenever I want! And you won't interfere in my life! (Angrily)

After saying that he left. Jennie was standing there. She was in pain. She sat on the floor and looked at the sky. Then she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

After something someone called her. She opened her eyes and saw Tae in front of her.

Jennie: Tae? What are you doing here?
Tae: I was looking for you. You didn't come to the class so I was worried. (Nicely)
Jennie: oh...

Tae sat beside her.

Tae: you okay? (Concerned)
Jennie: yeah (Smiled). How did you know I will be here? (Little confused)
Tae: Yoongi hyung told me. He said it is the best place to spend some alone time. (Smiled)
Jennie: hmm... (Smiled)

Tae was looking at Jennie and admiring her but she didn't notice. Suddenly he spoke.

Tae: Jen, I want to ask you something? (looked down)
Jennie: yeah, go ahead. (Looked at him)
Tae: but I don't know how to tell you. (Hesitated)
Jennie: Tae you don't need to hesitate. You are my friend, tell me. Just go ahead. (Smiled and hold his hand)
Tae: it's been a long time I want to say this but I didn't know how. I know you for more than 2 months now and now as we became close I wouldn't help but ask you something. (Softly)

Jennie looked at him confused. He looked into her eyes.

Tae: Jennie I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?

Jennie eyes were widen.

Thank you so much for reading. Sorry for a short chapter. Next chapter, I'll make it up to you. Comment your thoughts, opinions and suggestions.
ILY 😊💖

And I want to ask you guys, what do you think about this story?
I really want to know.... 😅
My curiosity... 😂