Barba (2) Caught

(No Prompt)

(Warnings: smut, cursing, dominant! Barba)

He wouldn't be home for another several hours at least, which gave you time to argue with yourself a hundred times over. You were never awake at that time of night unless something was bothering you. And, in this case, it was a desperate need of a release.

You sat on the bed, grabbing Rafael's pillow and circling your arms around the cool fabric. It smelled of him. It smelled of him in a way that ceaselessly reminded you of the last time the two of you had been intimate. You could still feel his calloused hands roaming over your body, the heat of his breath against your neck. His tongue on your...

With the pillow in your arms, you leaned back onto the bed and sighed. It was so easy to melt into your memories that you could see and feel every moment.

It began when he came home from a particularly long day at work. Now, normally you would have been in bed already, but you were up rather late with your studies. The sigh that came from Rafael was deep and resonated in his chest as he sat on the couch. He slouched, nearly doubled over with his head in his hands, and he let out a tired aching groan.

You walked to the couch from your chair and sat on the back of the couch, feet resting on the cushions on either side of him. You leaned over and grabbed his shoulders gently, pulling him up so that he rested against the back of the couch with his head between your legs. Your hands slipped into his hair and you played with each strand between your delicate fingers.

It wasn't long before a soft, guttural moan lifted through his body, his eyes closed with a much needed sense of relaxation. Your hands traveled down to his shoulders and began to work out his rock solid kinks. You dug your thumbs in where he needed it, listening for his reactions, and continued to slowly lead your hands downward. As you leaned over to reach further down his back, you began to press kisses against his bare neck.

He wasn't shy about letting you hear his appreciation for the way your hands moved against his body. Your arms circled around him to his chest and you began tracing your fingers up and down almost teasingly slow. It was especially easy to draw those sounds you loved from him now as you nibbled his neck.

"You're playing a dangerous game..."

You smiled against his skin.

"Do you want me to stop...?" you mumbled, knowing full well what his answer would be.

"Don't you fucking dare..."

And with that, you let your hand drift down towards a less-than-inconspicuous bulge in his now tightened dress slacks. There was a hitch in his breath that you could both hear and feel as you daintily drifted your fingertips across the fabric. A fabric which Rafael was becoming very tired of being between your body and his. This dislike of clothing was merely increased as you slid down behind him on the sofa, your body and your chest pressing against his back as you continue to elicit those delectable sounds from him.

It was then that he grabbed your wrist and flipped around, pressing himself against you. One of his knees pressed between your thighs as one of yours did the same. His firm hands were wrapped around your forearms and his green eyes were dark and fiery with lust.

"Are we going to play it your way now?" you asked with a faint, crooked smile, your eyes trailing down to his lips.

Rafael didn't bother answering you, instead pressing his lips against yours wrecklessly, hungrily. He bit your bottom lip and demanded access to your mouth, slipping his tongue in with a low growl. Within moments, one of his hands were underneath your shirt and cupping your breasts. A whimpering moan slipped out of your mouth and he gripped onto your hair with his free hand. This action in particular drew out a loud cry from you. He drew back and watched as you panted softly, your cheeks flushed and pink.