I am seriously considering deleting this story

It's quite clear that some of you didn't get the goddamn memo in the last chapter. STOP REPORTING COMMENTS!!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF YOUR LITTLE BABY EYES CAN'T HANDEL SWEARING!!!!! IF THEY CAN'T THEN WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK ARE YOU DOING READING SOMETHING BAISED ON A CHARACTER FROM HAZBIN HOTEL?????? Seriously though, I'm not kidding this time, if one more fucking comment gets reported as offensive in ANY of my books, I'm done. As stated in the last chapter I put a lot of myself into my Baxter, and it is really annoying that people can't tell a mature joke in the comments because of children. Like, seriously, go read one of the less mature books. Or go be a goddamn kid, and get off the electronics. As stated in the title, y'all about to make me loose my shit, and I very well may delete this book, which would be more harmful that someone potentially triggering someone. I have a lot of the same issues, and this book is mainly used to vent, so I don't go on a tangent about how much I want to commit toaster bath, and take half the world with me. But y'all seriously wanna report shit that makes my day a bit brighter, simply because someone said that they found a post on FACEBOOK  about a drone flying around someone's room and having a post it note on it that said fuck. It's literally a joke on FACEBOOK get your goddamn heads outta your asses and read shit. Also, the comments about some kid that the commenters friend or cousin or whatever named "Yeet" I do feel bad for the kid, but that shit is kinda hella funny. Also the commenter said that the kid is super nice, therefore are not trying to bully a kid that can't defend themselves, but are sharing something they found at least a little funny. So how about we use some logic, or Logan for all you Fanders, and not pull a Patton, or Virgil, and try to live with Roman and Remus. For those of you who don't speak Fander, use your head, and don't get overly emotional, and try to have some creativity, whether it positive or not. If someone happens to know if I'm being unfair to y'all and know what's actually going on, then please enlighten me, because this shit has to stop.