Chapter 1

*×*Chase's P.O.V.(Point Of View)*×*

I sat on the couch watching as Henrik attempted for the 100th time to teach Jackie sign language but to no avail. The superhero tried again and again to learn but he would always accidentally use his powers and set something on fire and that's why I was there...With five empty fire extinguishers thrown on the floor and five others sitting next to the couch.

"I believe this is it for the day!" The doctor sighed as he rose and brushed himself.

"How did I do doc?" Jackie asked, jumping up like a literal kid.

"In terms of controlling your powers... well better but regarding your actual sign language skills...Well I believe you are getting better at that too!" The doctor said which made the superhero jump up and down and then start running around the living room and then into the kitchen.

"Remind me why you're doing this, doc." I said as I quickly picked up the extinguishers so the men child wouldn't trip on one and hurt himself.

"Oh...you haven't heard?"Henrik asked as if he thought someone in this house would tell me something. It's probably unimportant or maybe Jackie wants to understand JJ better.

"Hear what?" I asked, a puzzled expression on my face.

"There was an ac-" He got cut off by the sound of the front door opening. Jack stepped in with a trembling... a person with his...or maybe hers...hell even their, I ain't the one to judge BUT anyway this person had the hood of the long-sleeved hoodie covering their face. I walked over slowly, as if to not scare them. I wanted to introduce myself and then they slightly raised their head. My face went pale and I could feel my heart skip a beat. There, a few feet in front of me was standing or now that I got a better look, trembling and slightly crying, Anti... the demon himself. I don't know what kicked in... maybe because he looked like a lost kid and my father instinct was triggered but I ran up to them almost instantly.

"JACK WHAT HAPPENED?" I screamed. To be completely honest I was scared of that demon but I also trusted Jack's decision so if he brought HIM in then it could only be bad.

"Marvin and I were out in the park when Anti decided to scare us and well... Marvin got startled and quickly casted a random spell. Now Anti can't hear or speak." Jack said, guilt in his voice.

"How long ago did this happen?"I ask while examining Anti. I didn't like him but he looked so scared. I also realized his eyes were no longer black but a beautiful mess of colors. I could see blue, green and a bit of brown.

"A few days. But-" Jack tried to explain.

"A FEW DAYS?"I suddenly exclaimed, now turning my full attention to Jack.

"You...You didn't know?"Jack asked.

"NO. I DID NOT KNOW. NOBODY TOLD ME!"I raised my voice once again and Jack took a few steps back. I could feel the other ego's eyes on me. They were all in the living room now. There was a tug on my shirt and I turned to see Anti, who, despite not hearing me, was crying as if he thought it was his fault.

'I'm sorry' he signed as to confirm what I was thinking.

'I wasn't mad you're here. I was mad no one told me about what happened.' I signed back then turned towards Jack.

"Where was he all this time?" I asked, putting a hand behind Anti and pulling him closer to me.

"He's been staying at my studio. Ma and Marvin tried to find a spell to help him but without knowing what spell was initially used we couldn't do anything." Jack said as he slowly turned around and closed the door.

"I suppose he's going to stay in the vacant room next to mine." I calmly stated to which Jack replied with a nod. I signed to Anti to follow. He took my hand and I slowly guided him through the house. Occasionally he would stop and ask me through sign language about some of the more interesting rooms.

'This is it.' I signed and opened the door.

'We can decorate it in time. Maybe we'll go shopping.' I don't know why I was being so nice to the guy but here I was...

~▪︎~ Info ~▪︎~

• "..."-> Someone's talking normally.

• '...'-> Someone's talking trough sign language.

• P.O.V.-> Point of view.

• No,there will be NO Y/N(Your Name) here!Buy if this ends up good I might make other stories!

• If you see any typos please correct me!
Ideas and requests are always welcomed.

¤ THERE IS GOING TO BE NO LEMON. ¤

• Also here's a basic height chart cuz it helps you get a better idea of the characters:

Anti- 5'6
Marvin- 5'5 - 5'7 with the platforms.
Chase- 6
Jack- 5'9
JJ- 5'4
Jackie- 5'7
Schneep- 6'2

~And here's a basic description of how each ego looks:

Anti- Usually rocks an oversized simple black hoodie with a white tshirt with the MCR logo on it under it. Also ripped jeans all the way plus converse! Oh and a choker to hide his scar. He has blue eyes that turn fully black when he's using his powers.

Marvin- He usually wears a black jacket and a white shirt that says 'I'm a magic boy' in purple text. Also he wears normal jeans and platforms. He has long hair that he usually puts up in the Man Bun(tm) with green tips.

Chase:Pretty much cannon Chase.

Jack:Pma green shirt(St.Paddy's day special) with the white Cloak bennie and normal black jeans. Black and white snickers.

JJ- The same JJ we all know and love.

Jackie(Hero)- Normal Jackei but with a cape and brown eyes. Toxic(light) green eyes and the tips of his hair are green.

Jackie(Normal)- Oversized red hoodie with a simple black t-shirt underneath and light blue jeans. He also wears white sneakers.

Schneep- When he's not wearing his doctor outfit he'll be wearing a loongsleeved turtleneck and jeans. Also classy shoes.

Love y'all, bye!