Chapter 8

Ariana POV:
I woke up and I realized I was in my room oh yea I forgot I didn't stay with Justin because I was mad I got out my bed and took a shower brush my teeth did my hair and makeup and put on a black crop top with some shorts and some vans. I went downstairs and it was so quiet. I'm not gonna lie I have a mental illness. I have anxiety and depression. I take pills for it but I haven't been taking them in like two weeks I thought I was good. I got mad at Justin for no reason he was just trying to help . I decided to text Kayla I haven't talked to her since that conversation.

Ariana❤️: hey girl how you been

Kayla💕: hey I'm good I was just thinking about you your mom told me Jada was in the hospital how is she

Ariana❤️: she is doing good listen I'm sorry for the way I been treating you I haven't been treating you like a bestfriend

Kayla💕: I know but it's okay

Ariana❤️: we should hang out today or sum

Kayla💕: sure

Justin POV:
I woke up and I forgot Ariana was at home I just can't believe she got mad at me for trying to help. I got up and took a shower brush my teeth and put on a white shirt with some jeans and forces. I walked out my dorm and went to Starbucks. I seen Cambria sitting down she had on a dresser body was a little bigger . " hey Justin " Cambria said " hey " I said sitting down " so how you been" Cambria said " I been good " I said " that's good listen when you hurt me I just couldn't be around you no more so that's why I left " Cambria said " you didn't even tell your parents you was leaving " I said " I know but I told them a few months ago I just wanted to get my life back on track you don't know how bad you hurt me" Cambria said " I know and I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you all those times" I said " I know and Justin I have to tell you something " Cambria said " what " I said " I'm pregnant with your baby" Cambria said " what" I said " Justin I been wanting to tell you " Cambria said " how many months are you" I said " I am 7 months " Cambria said " so you basically didn't want to tell me about your pregnancy Cam you know I love you so fucking much and you know I always wanted to be a father but why now" I said " Justin this is something we both made and we both are gonna take care of her" Cambria said " so the baby's a girl " I said " yes and I wanna name her Journey " Cambria said " that's a pretty name but I have a girlfriend " I said " wow and what you gonna do not be there for our child " Cambria said " I am gonna be there I promise I just don't know how I'm tell my girlfriend" I said " Justin just tell her I have to go but we can talk later" Cambria said " okay " I said she got up and I got up and I went to class. I was just thinking about how I really got her pregnant Cambria has always been the love of my life. I went in the class and I seen Ariana I don't know if I should sit by her or not . I listened to the professor. After class Ariana came up to me " hey" I said " I'm sorry " Ariana said " for what" I said " I shouldn't have gotten mad at you" Ariana said " it's okay " I said " are you sure " Ariana said " yes I'm sure" I said then we kissed " what are you doing tonight " I said " I think I'm going to see Jada" Ariana said " oh ok well you can go see your sister I'm hang out with some friends " I said " did you want to do something tonight " Ariana said " I did but it's okay you need to talk to your sister" I said " okay but I'm come by later" Ariana said " okay" I said then I walked off I went to my friends dorm. " hey Justin " Ryan said " dude Cambria in town" I said " shit fr" Ryan said " yes and she pregnant " I said " who's the father" Ryan said I hit him " don't act stupid you know I'm the father you know I'm the only person she has ever had sex with " I said " damn bro so you got a kid on the way " Ryan said " I don't know what to do like I have Ariana I don't know what's she gonna think when I tell her I'm having a baby with another girl " I said. " just tell her she will trust you more if you tell her" Ryan said "
Okay I will " I said then I left and went back home . I did some work until I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and it was Ariana . " hey baby" I said " hey " Ariana said she started taking off her shirt and shorts " Baby what are you doing" I said " I'm horny" Ariana said then she grabbed me and we started kissing I started fingering her and she was moaning . She got on her knees and unbutton my pants she put her mouth on my dick and started sucking on it . It felt so fucking good. She got up and we got on the bed and she grabbed my dick and put it inside of her she started riding my dick moaning my name calling me daddy. After I cum I started eating her out she was moaning like crazy . She cum right on my face . After I wiped my face and we kissed and watch a movie until we fell asleep