Chapter 12

Justin POV:
I woke up and thinking today is the day Ariana is going to forgive me. I got out my bed and took a shower . I put on a white shirt and some jeans. I went and ate some cereal. I grabbed my journal and I started looking at my songs. The song I'm perform for her is called Fall. I went to Kayla dorm. " hey let's go" Kayla said " where we going " I said " to the mall duh"'Kayla said we got in her car and she drove to the mall. "'Why are we here" I said " do you not know how to be romantic " Kayla said " of course I do"I said I went to the flower shop. I bought her some roses and I went and bought a suit. I went to the food court and got some food and sat down Kayla came and sat down in front of me. " do you really think she is gonna like this" I said " yes " Kayla said " why are you helping me" I said " Justin I know we did something and it was just a one time thing and if my bestfriend likes you then I'm good" Kayla said " well okay I think I have everything " I said so we left the mall and we drove back to my place . " so where are we going to do this at" I said " umm the theater room let's go" Kayla said we grabbed the stuff and went to the theater room we had set everything up.
I put on my suit and Kayla went to get Ariana.
Ariana POV:
So I been having a good time with Sean lately he treats me with so much respect I just love it but of course I still have feelings for Justin. I heard a knock on my door. I got up and I opened it . It was Kayla " hey what you doing here"I said " well I have a surprise for you so get dressed" Kayla said " I don't feel like going out" I said " girl come on " Kayla said " okay" I said I got up and I took a shower and put on a black shirt with some cute jeans and we left . " where are we going " I said "just wait" Kayla said we pulled up to the theater room. " why are we here" I said " come on " Kayla said so we walked in and it so so many flowers everywhere it was romantic. I sat down and Kayla sat down beside me . The curtains opened and it was Justin in a suit. He started singing. After he sung he got down and gave me a rose and got on one knee " Ariana I am so sorry for what I did you know I never meant to hurt you You mean everything to me I just don't want this to be like my last relationship " Justin said " ok" I said " so do you forgive me" Justin said " I do but I don't know if we can be in a relationship " I said " ok" Justin said he got up and look at me I got up and I hugged him " Justin me and Sean have been hooking up and I don't want to hurt him " I said " but you want to hurt me I never felt this way in a long time" Justin said " I'm sorry Justin" I said " I can't believe you I tried to do everything to make you come back to me but you rather go for somebody who's are hurt you worse" Justin said " Sean different he never would hit me" I said " wow so you are under this man spell"Justin said " I'm not on anybody spell I just want to be happy so let me be happy " I said then Justin walked off " Ariana " Kayla said" yes" I said " he really likes you and you just broke that man heart I know you still want him I just can't believe you would really choose someone else " Kayla said then she walked off . I looked at the rose Justin gave me it was beautiful I went outside and I called my mom to come get me.
Justin POV:
I can't believe she really chose someone else. I just don't know what to do . I was driving in my car until my phone started ringing . " hello" I said " Justin where are you" Cambria said " driving why" I said " I need you my back is killing me and i think something wrong " Cambria said "
Okay I'm on the way" I said then we hung up I drove to her house as fast as I could . I got out and went inside she was sitting on the couch. " come on let's take you to the hospital " I said I helped her get up and I drove to the hospital. We got out and checked her in.  The doctor came in and ran some tests. " Cambria you are okay it was just a something with the medicine they gave you for the baby " doctor said " thank you" I said " and you will be having your child sooner than we all thought " doctor said " how soon " Cambria said" in like 2 to 3 weeks " Doctor said " but I live in New York I was just down here visiting most of my stuff is in New York " Cambria said " well you don't need to be on a plane traveling especially since now you are very high risk" doctor said " okay " Cambria said " well here are some pills for you to take and you are released " doctor said she signed the papers and we left and I took her back to her mom house we went int the room and she laid down. " Justin " Cambria said " yes" I said " are you okay" Cambria said " no I tried to get Ariana back but she just won't take me back she went to Sean" I said " Sean no Justin you know how he is" Cambria said " I know but I'm let her learn her lesson I'm stay out her way I have better things to worry about " I said " like what " you and this baby " I said " Justin I'm fine okay" Cambria said I looked at her and she looked at me I leaned in and kissed her she kissed me back. " Cam I love you and I miss us" I said " Justin remember we had a lot of problems we can't go through that again " Cambria said " I know but I changed I wanna try us one more time " I said " you sure " Cambria said " yes" I said " okay " Cambria said we kissed and we watched a movie until we fell asleep