Chapter 1: Back to U.A

It had been two months since Izuku left U.A without telling anyone anything. He just disappeared, leaving no clue of where he went, or why he left, and his dorm had the appearance that nobody had been there. All the All Might figurines, posters and the rest of Izuku's things had gone. This had been a hard punch towards class 1-A morale. And now, after two months, Jiro found Izuku while he tried to steal her phone. "Midoriya?" Izuku's eyes went glide when he realized that Jiro had recognized him. He started charging One for All trough all his body to try and escape, but before he could do so, Jiro knocked him out cold using her earphone jacks. She then cut off the call towards the cops, and decided to take Izuku to U.A with her.

When she arrived, she found Kirishima at the entrance of U.A, and called him for help. When he arrived, he stood cold when he realized who was Jiro carrying. She got him out of his trance, and asked him help to take Midoriya to her dorm. When they arrived, they found that no one was in the common room, probably walking or training, trying to get their mind out of the saddened mood that was being in the dorms without Midoriya. When Kirishima and Jiro left Izuku in Jiro's dorm, they went running to find Aizawa and Recovery Girl, and inform them of the situation. When they found them, they dragged them both to Jiro's room, and revealed a sleeping Izuku. As Aizawa and Recovery Girl stepped out of the surprise, Aizawa ran to get Nezu with Kirishima, and tell him the situation, while Recovery Girl asked Jiro to help her getting Midoriya on his underwear. At this, Jiro went red, while thinking of the fact that she is practically to get a man nude, excepting his underwear.

When they finished, Jiro took a glance at Izuku, and felt the immediate necessity to puke: Izuku's body was covered in scars, and some of them seemed recent enough To date them at least some week ago, enough time for them to stop bleeding. She also noticed that he had a very recent cut in both of his wrists, and a stab wound on one of his sides. Recovery Girl looked worried, and stated that it was a miracle he managed to stay awake with all the damage that he had, and she looked even more worried when she realized that most of the injuries were self inflicted. She decided that she would do Izuku a psychological evaluation when he waked up, and told Jiro not to move Izuku, as one of his most recent wounds could open. She then left, leaving a flustered Jiro with a half naked Izuku on her bed. She pushed Izuku a little bit to make space for her, and, a little bit flustered, she fell asleep very fast, thanks to the heath of sleeping with another person.

When Jiro got up in the morning, she saw that the spot in which Izuku was sleeping was now empty, and she started fearing for the worst. She rushed to the common room, the be greeted by everyone staring at her strangely, since she was in her pijamas. How ever, Jiro didn't minded this at all and asked them a question that left everyone surprised: "Has any one of you seen Izuku going out this morning?" Everybody looked stunned at Jiro, because everybody tried their best to not bring in that theme into the light, specially her. The only one who knew what was happening was Kirishima, but he wasn't there at the moment, so Jiro was on her own. She decided not to mind the stares of her classmates, and headed out the dorms, whit Uraraka, Tsuyu, Ashido and Yaoyorozu following behind.

Jiro was running towards the main gate of U.A, thinking about the worst possibility of all, but luckily for her, the main gate was closed, and a figure with a hoodie on was there. "Why wont you open, god dammit. Open." The shadowy figure was punching the door, but was called by Jiro: "Hey, Midoriya." Izuku saw Jiro coming towards him, being followed by Uraraka, Tsuyu, Mina and Yaoyorozu, and plastered a smile on his face, trying to hide his true emotion: "Heeeyyy, Jiro, Uraraka, Asui, Ashido and Yaoyorozu, how have you been? Don't mind me, I was just leav-" Before he was able to finish, he was tackled down by all five girls, that didn't loose their time and started dragging him towards the dorms, without paying attention to the protests from part of Izuku.

When they arrived, Mina kicked open the door, making every one in the common room to jump in surprise, and later scream amazed that Midoriya was actually there. They dropped him in the middle of the room, and he noticed that everybody was staring at him, while he was on the floor, thinking of a way to escape the situation on which he was now. He started muttering a way out of here, and every one were relieved that it was the same Midoriya, but a little bit worried because he never realized what he was doing. Nut, something that he said made them worried: "If I activate One for All Full Cowling and maintain it in 20%, I may be abble to knock them out and escape, and maybe leave without making a mayor disaster, that was what happened the last time,muttuer,mutter...." He stopped talking when he realized that everyone was watching him with worried looks, and before anyone could do anything, he had already knocked down Iida, Todoroki and Bakugo.

He then drove his attention towards the girls, and with a sadistic grin on his face, he stared at them, before saying something that let them froze standing on their places: "Sorry, but it is something that must be done. If you offer no resistance, it wont hurt. Or at least not much." As the girls were ready for experiencing an unbearable amount of pain, this never came. Instead, on one of Izuku's side, a red stain started appearing and expanding, and the same happened on his wrists. Izuku noticed this, and before going black, he looked at Jiro right in the eye, and told her "Im sorry"