Chapter 5: Things get worse

Jiro leaved the room after getting dressed, and ignoring Izuku's shouts, she went to Yaoyorozu's room, and knocked the door. Nothing happened, but after a while Momo came out looking like a zombie: her black hair was as messy as Izuku's, she had bags under her eyes, and her eyes were a little bit closed. She opened them up when she saw that it was Jiro at the door, and pulled her inside her room before locking the door. She then asked her if every thing was all right, if something happened with Izuku or her, and when Momo noticed the blushing in Jiro's face, she asked what happened. Jiro breathed, calmed down, and then proceeded to tell Momo what had happened in Izuku's room less than an hour ago. Momo looked in surprise At Jiro, as she never though that Izuku was bold enough to do that, and neither Jiro. Then, she got pulled out of her mind by a question made by Jiro: "What should I do Momo, I really want to be with him but I don't think that he wants to be with me after what happened. I mean, I told him that it was a mistake going to his room and being with him, and what if he only asked because he felt responsable of what happened?"

Momo noticed that Jiro started tearing up, and then embraced her in a hug while caressing her hair and consoling her. She then looked at her and told her her answer: "Jiro, you know that Midoriya isn't like that, and that if he wants something worth someone is because he really wants it, not because of body". Jiro looked at Momo with a smile, as she dissipated her doubts, but as she was going to answer her, her phone ringed, letting know that a notification just arrived. When she opened it, she saw that it was a YouTube notification, and that it was an upload from Anonymous. She wondered why would a singer would upload a song that late into the night, until it hit her: "Momo, Izuku is anonymous. Thats why we felt so attached to the songs that we listened. They were sang for us, and when he realized that I was afraid of showing my body, he made a song just for me" Momo understood what she was talking about, and told her to play the song.

They both stared at the wall, thinking about what they had just heard. Then, Momo broke the silence: "It doesn't makes any sense. If he sings about what happened, why doesn't it talks a bout a broken heart or something like that" Meanwhile, Jiro was going through the letter of the song: "Taking over, lock away my feelings... Momo, I know what is happening, and we need to find Izuku now" They rushed from Momo's room to Izuku's, but they did found him there. Then they heard loud sounds coming from the grim, as if something was hitting something wet, or something wet hitting another object. When they entered the gym, the image that they saw send shivers trough their spines: Izuku was punching a bag, but never stopped, and he was hitting it so hard that there was blood on his punches, and splatters all over the bag. Jiro and Momo rushed to stop Izuku while shouting his name, but either he didn't hear them over the sounds of his punches, or he decided to ignore them.

They reached him, and pulled him off the bag. His arms were covered in blood, and it was dripping  from his clutched hands to the floor. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and was wearing a black pant and black sport shoes. He looked at Jiro, and instead of sadness or regret at her, he only emanated repulsiveness towards her. He looked at both of them, and asked them what did they wanted, but in a mood so harsh, that Momo understood the problem that had appeared: Izuku's second personality had taken over the sweet Izuku Midoriya. He looked at both of the girls with red blood eyes, and then took his things, that where a black t-shirt and a water bottle, and leaved, leaving Jiro and Momo in the gym, starring at the bloody bag, and wondering how where they going to explain to the others what happened with the sweet, cute and helpful green haired boy. They left to their respective rooms, seeing Izuku at the garde doing pushups, leaved red stains in the grass, and when Jiro arrived her room, she went to her bed and started crying, until she fell asleep.

The next day every body went to eat breakfast as every day, but they noticed that Jiro had her eyes and nose red, and that Momo was making her best to consolante her. They where wondering what had happened to Jiro, since she hadn't been like that since Midoriya's disappearance, until Izuku went down. He looked different: he was wearing a black version of his shoes, the black pants of the school, and the white shirt with the two first buttons without going together, leaving a bit of his chest in vision of whoever looked in that direction. His messy hair was black, and his eyes were blood red., and he had bandages all around his hands, with red stains appearing over them. He took a toast, and leaved the dorms without saying hi to any one. This made Jiro cry even more, and Momo to hug her, while telling her that they would get their cinnamon roll back, didn't matter how. When the rest of the class noticed this, they asked what happened, and Momo proceeded to speak, since Jiro was incapable of stopping crying.

Everybody was shocked at what happened, and Kirishima started asking question, since he was the closest one to Izuku when he came back: "But if you liked him, why did you pushed him apparat?" Jiro managed to stop crying a little bit, enough to answer to Kirishima: "I..I though that he only said that because of what happened, and, Recovery Girl told me that he has a severe case of depression. I didn't wanted to put more of his back" Every body went surprised at the fact that izuku had that degree of depression, since he never showed it. But know it was to late to change it. The old Izuku was gone, and know they had to manage a way to bring him back, or leave with the new one.