Chapter 3: Midoriya's Reunion

Jiro worked up on her bed, and immediately, the memories of the events of last night entered her mind, and she rushed to the common room, to find Midoriya talking to every one, as if he was never gone in first place. She then walked towards him, and then putted her hand on his shoulder. He looked her directly at her eyes, and Jiro blushed at the sight of his emerald eyes. She made her best to ignore it, and asked him about last night. Izuku looked confused, and then told her that he didn't knew what she was talking about. This took Jiro by surprise, and started muttering. Izuku then spoke: "Are you ok Jiro? Maybe you had a nightmare. Any how, do you want something to eat?" Little did Jiro knew that Izuku was debating inside him: Common, tell her, what damage could it make. No, I'm sorry Jiro, it's better if its stays a secret for know.

Jiro looked confused, but then decided that Izuku was right, since she didn't had any proof, and chose to continue her day as normally as she would. After that, all of them went to clases, and had a normal day. How ever, when the heroics class came, Izuku dismissed himself and disappeared, letting no one know where he had gone. Nobody decided to mind this much, except Jiro, as she was the only one who knew about Izuku's fragile mental state. She decided to trust him, and went along with the others. Meanwhile, Izuku was walking down the streets of Japan, growing forwards to a place that he hadn't visited in a long time ago. When he arrived at the building, he went stairs up, and knocked in a door. Deku could hear noises coming from inside the apartment, and then the door was opened by a small chubby woman with green hair.

The woman looked confused at Deku, before starting to cry waterfalls and hug him. The only thing the boy could do, was hugging her back, and talk to her: "Hey, it's ok mom, I'm back". After that little reunion. Deku stepped in the apartment, and started a conversation with his mother. They spent the rest of the afternoon talking and recovering all the time that they lost when Izuku ran away. When it was time to go, Izuku made a question that made Inko smile in a way that she haven't since two months back: "Hey mom, is my stuff still here?" Inko looked at Izuku with a smile that could make the sun go black, and answered him: "Yes, every thing is still here, waiting for you under your bed. May I ask why did you decided to re take it?" Deku thinker it a bit, before answering: "I suppose that maybe for a special someone. Well, thanks mom, I'l take my things and go. It was good to see you again"

Midoriya returned to the dorms, to find every one in the common room. He simply passed them and went straight to his room. He spent the rest of the afternoon in there, and didn't came out until it was dinner time. When he comed out, he looked way to worked out, as he had his face pale, his green messy hair was even more messy, and he was walking s if he just got out of bed. When Kirishima noticed this, he asked him if he was all right, to what Deku answered: "Y-yeah, just a bit tired." How ever, every body noticed that his voice was way to battered, as if he spent the whole day shouting. How ever, as he didn't made a big deal of it, every body just went along with his response. But then, a shout could be heard from the girls section, and every body rushed, and went to Jiro's room, since the shout came from there.

Momo busted trough the door shouting as a madman: "JIRO WHAT HAPPENED PLEASE TELL ME THAT EVERYTHING'S ALL RIGHT" Jiro looked confused at Momo and her burst, and then started laughing. This went on a while until she was able to respond: "Hahaha, sorry guys, it's just that my idol uploaded a new song after going silent for years now. I must have shouted really high for you to hear it trough sound proofed walls" every body calmed down hearing at the reason of the screaming of Jiro, and then Mina asked her something: "Hey, could you show us the video. He must be very good to have you screaming for him" every body nodded, and Midoriya then said: "Yeah Jiro, he must be pretty good to have the musician of 1-A going after him" Jiro only nodded, and then proceeded to put the song:

Every body stood silent listening to the song, feeling it in their bodies, as if it was a message for them, not to give up on their dreams of beating a hero. When the song ended, every body was craving for more, and then Tooru said: "No wonder you praise him Jiro. What's his or her name?" Jiro then looked a little bit down, and answered her: "What would I give to go out with him and know him better. All that I know is that he goes by the name of Anonymous in Youtube, nothing else" Every body went silent, because they didn't knew who was that great singer that left their ears craving for more of that wonderful voice. Little did they know that Midoriya sighted, a little bit in relief, and a little bit saddened by the attitude of Jiro. Just wait Jiro, and maybe one day you will know. Just be patient.