Chapter 1. A new beginning

*They are in beginning of highschool, Tom is 15, Edd is 14, Matt is 14, and Tord is 14. *its teenager AU, also, Paul and Pat are adults and Tords parents in this. Sorry-* Tord was walking in the hallways of his new school. He
bumped into a rather cute seeming boy, he looked into his eyes for a short moment then looked down. Collecting his dropend book."Oh! Sorry"  "Watch it next time!"  The stranger asked Tord.  "I'm new so I'm "Sorry" "What's your name anyway?" Tord asked. "I'm Tom, and these are my friends, Matt, and Edd, but if you wanna be our friend you gotta tell us about yourself."      They all waved to Tord. "I'm Tord." He ruffled his coat and look at them 3. "So, your Matt?" He pointed to Matt.

"Yeah-?" Matt said, a little unpleasant.

"Would you like to join us after school at Toms house?" Edd suggested, asking Tord.

Tord thought, for a cold minute. "Why not?"

The bell had just rung, "Oh, guess it's time to go home.." Edd said quietly.

All 4 of them started walking together to Tom's house. Matt walked nexted to Tord, he was taller than Tord, as you would has guessed, Matt fluffed up Tords hair more. He chuckled a bit, "Your hair is very soft Tord." "D-Dont touch my hair Matty.." Tord said quietly.

"Hey, dont call me Matty."

"Fine Matt." Tord said sarcastically.

Matt nudged Tord a bit and knocking him off his feet, "AH-" Tord said as he fell onto the sidewalk, he eyes filled as if they were oceans, "What the hell was that for-?" He felt his head. Tom and Edd stopped walking to see Tord on the ground, bleeding "Tord-!" Tom said as he got onto his knees looking at Tord, offering him his hand.

"I-im fine.." He got up and wiped his bloody hand, as well as his nose, "Matt, why did you do that?" Tom asked Matt.

"I-I Didnt mean to do it that hard..".

Tord softly nudged Tom, Matt, and Edd "Let's just forget this happend.".

Tom started walking again towards his house, Matt and Edd followed. Tord stayed back behind them all.