Chapter 2. At Tom's house.

They arrived at his house. They all walked in, "Wheres your room?" Matt asked. Since they were all new to highschool, they havent been to eachothers houses. Tord dropped his backpack on the ground and took off his coat. They all looked at him "What-?" He was confused.

"Your shirt Tord." Tom said.

Tord was wearing a pink shirt saying, "I LIKE PINK, SO WHAT?"

Tord blushed uncontrollably. "God no.." He quickly put his coat back on and rushed into a closet. "Ugh..stupid Tord..." He got out of the closet after being in there for about 5 minutes.

"Hello?" He said.

"We're over here Tord!" Tom says in his room.

Tord guessed where his room was and went into that room, he was correct, thankfully. Tom and Matt were on Tom's phone. "Hey guys.." He said. Edd was on Tom's bed, reading a book. "Hello Tord." He said quietly, Tord sat next to Edd, "What are you reading-?" "Just a book Tom made." Tord peeked at the page Edd was on. "Edd sighed a bit as he looked at the floor." Tord read in his mind. Wait, does Tom roleplay? If he does...I can roleplay with him!!

Tord thought in his head. "Hey Tom?" "What?" "Do you roleplay?" Tord asked him "Yeah? I do, why?" "Oh, I was just wondering, because I do aswell." Tord jumped off the bed and walked towards the front door "Where are you going-?" Tom asked Tord "I'm going home, my dads are worried probably.." He grabbed his backpack and a piece of paper, he scribbed his phone # on it and put it in Tom's backpack, he opened the front door and left.

He got to his house, he sighed as he opened the door. Both of his dads were in the kitchen, but Tord tiptoed into his room, he accidentally tripped, and Paul heard "Tord-? Is that you?" He looked from the counter onto where Tord was face planted onto the carpet "Yeah, it's me dad." Tord muffed.