░▒▓█ 2 - c r i t e r i o n █▓▒░

"Ok, cool. Thanks."

 I got the okay to test in a different room after an unecessary amount of persuasion. Of course, you're probably wondering why I wouldn't want to just step up and take the bragging rights for having such a powerful quirk. Nope. That's the last thing I want. I just want to be Ichika Hinata from class 1-H, not Ichika Hinata, aspiring hero with telekentic abilities from class 1-A. Fame was never really my thing. 

Yet, here I am, getting my abilities gauged to see if I'm fit to become a hero. And it's tedious as fuck. 

"Now that we've tested your physical and support abilities, we'll test your intellectual abilities on this 50 question test. Once you're done, you're free to go." said the instructor, a polite smile on her face. I groaned, and grabbed a pen from the pocket of my jacket. I finished the test relativley quickly. It was all basic stuff. 

I put my pen back into my pocket and left. As I walked out the door, I bumped into someone. 

"Oh, uh- my bad." I looked up to see a girl with a black ponytail, with a few strands out on the sides. 

"Oh gosh- I'm so sorry! It was my fault, really

"Oh gosh- I'm so sorry! It was my fault, really. I should've been watching where I was going, and I was just so distracted..."

"Don't worry about it, really. I'm Hinata, by the way. Ichika Hinata." I held out my hand and she shook it. 

"Momo Yaoyorozu. Quick question, um, if you don't mind me asking..."

"Ask away."

"Why were you being tested in a different room and arena?"

I got flustered. "Oh, ah- that, haha. No reason. The other rooms were... they were full? Yeah, they were full." I made an excuse, somewhat proud of myself for quick lying. 

"That makes sense. Well, see you soon when class starts!" She ran off. She must've been in a hurry. I stuffed my hands into my pockets. After I exited the building, I grabbed my phone out of my inner pocket. 

>Call Mei Hatsume? 

>Yes

>Dialing... Mei Hatsume.

>Processing Call. 

Ichika: "Hey Mei, just finished the entrance thingies. Wanna meet up somewhere?"

Mei: "Can't, sorry. I'm working on my latest baby. It's for your quirk, actually! You should come and test it soon! I can't wait for you to see it!" 

Ichika: "Is it for the drawback, or control of the quirk in use?"

Mei: "Hmm... can't say! It'd ruin the surprise!"

Ichika: "Eh, if you insist. When should I come over?"

Mei: "3 hours, I'm just finishing up some circuits." 

I then heard some weird clanking noises on the other side. 

Ichika: "Umm, Mei? What are those noises?"

I then heard a loud explosion, and I had to move the phone away from my ear. I'm sure everyone around me heard it too. Then the call hung up from her side. 

>Call Disconected.

"Ugh..." I rubbed my eyes with one hand and put my phone away. She'd probably call me back eventually. There were only a few people left outside of the building, so I decided to go home and not be one of them. 

I looked over the forms they gave me. Just a few quick admission forms. Name, Legal Guardians, Costumes, all that. Costumes. 

When I got home, I gave my parents the legal forms and whatnot, and took the costume design form down to my workshop. I pulled a wooden pencil out from the cup on my desk, and finished my costume design with only a few lines of drawing. 

A hoodie and sweatpants. That was my costume base. Simple enough to be unnoticable, but not simple enough to the point where I'd stand out. With a few more quick sketches, I added a couple support items to my design. 

-

Support Item A  - The Injector: A braclet designed to inject small, unlethal doses of poison into an enemy. The poison was made by one of my friends from middle school, with a poison related quirk. The poison is just enough to immobilize an enemy without physically harming them.

Support Item B - The Claws: A collection of small devices that attach to the knuckles with bendable joints. Long metal claws extend from it, and they can be used for scaling large objetcs and combat. 

Support Item C - ATL_AS.exe: A personal assistant, of sorts. It can connect to the other support items to activate them, and can also connect to certain search engines to deliver information. It is transported in the form of a hairclip. (Wakeword: Atlas)

-A/N: Let me know if you need clarification on anything.-

-

I labeled all of the support devices and scribbled a small note at the bottom. 

I'll make the support devices myself. ATL_AS is already built, and I'll have the other two ready by the time school starts. -Ichika

-

"Ichika, wake up! You start school at UA today!"

-

Before you read the next chapter...

This is Ichika's schedule. 

-

Morning Free Time: 1-H

All core (academic) classes: 1-H

Hero Course Clases: 1-A

All field trips and other activities will be with class 1-A.

-

Chapter 3 Expected Release Date : March 28

░▒▓█ 3 -i n c i p i o  █▓▒░