A/N Hi!

Hi everyone! So, I've loved Snowbarry since before I started watching the Flash. I saw a lot of fanmade videos of them on YouTube and that's what inspired me to watch the show, then I was PISSED to find out that they weren't canon so here we are. I haven't quite found the Snowbarry fanfic I wanted so I decided to write the one I wanted. I've had this story line in my head for actual years so I'm just now putting it on paper (figuratively of course), so I'm hoping everything comes back to me while I'm writing. I'm planning on doing this for all seasons up to 5, depending on my ability to recall how I wanted this all to go. 

I'm a college student, and very busy, but also easily distracted with non-school work so I don't plan on updating super often, but when I do it will be in bulk 'cause I get on a roll. 

It follows a very similar plot to the show, but with some crucial differences, and for the most part, it will be from a third person POV with a focus on Caitlin's specific circumstances. I may go first person if I feel it's necessary, but I suck at first-person so that's a hard maybe. I realize that a lot of it will feel like a recap on the show, but some of that is necessary, as I wanted this to be a realistic potential for Snowbarry to happen in the world CW created. Again, it will focus more on Caitlin, so a different perspective than what you get in the show, and it won't go into too much detail on each bad guy unless it is important to the development of character's relationships. It will be a lot more day to day, behind the scenes at S.T.A.R. Labs stuff. Hopefully a lot of OG Team Flash relationship building, and for the record I do NOT hate Iris. I think CW is doing her dirty, but I liked her character a lot in the first two seasons, so I'm going to try to stick with that. I want her to be likable, but play a very different role in Barry's life. 

Also, I plan on there being one book per season SO DON'T EXPECT A HAPPY, TIED-IN-A BOW-ENDING at the end of each book. We gotta have more story to tell so I'm going to try to keep you on your toes. 

Please leave comments on how you're liking characters and the pace. I'll adjust a little if necessary, but not if it interferes too much with the story in my head. 

Peace and Love! -Ali