Just another beginning

I started senior year with no intentions of being in a relationship but damn do I get lonely at times.

I started talking to this boy name R. He's a dark chocolate, tall, and can dress. It's just a school relationship type thing. But I usually tend to involve myself in others way too much, cause I care. ( The Virgo in me).

He gave me ain't shit nigga vibes. Like he knew he was the shit and could get any chick he wanted. But forreal forreal, he's a softy that likes to express how he feels out of nowhere (cancer).

I liked having him cause all eyes were on him and he didn't show interest in the slightest bit. But I got tired of how he acted:

- leaving school
- involving himself in other people's beef.

It was childish.

NOTE: WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT TYPE OF NIGGA YOU WANT, YOU DO NOT SETTLE FOR LESS - AUTHOR.

I chalked him a couple times and ended up right back in his arms. I never was the type to leave people but people always left me. Lol (not in my feelings)

It got to the point where I'd get emotional if I seen him standing with a girl. If I heard he talked to somebody i'd text him like is this true? And he wouldnt be mad or mean to me. I was and still am TOXIC.

For the right reasons.

Im emotionally unstable.

Not my fault.

I broke it off with him one last time and found myself being infatuated with a boy( name him babyface) from a hang out spot everybody be at during the day.

1. He doesn't go to school.
2. Traps (sells weed)

But goddamn is babyface adorable. 

Speaking to him and making full eye contact is like zoning out everybody else in our area and just being lost into his eyes. I craved his touch without even being touched by him. That was the weird part.

Back story on him.

He was already following me on instagram but I barely seen him in my views until.

I seen his bitch at the time, comment "daddy" under his post but then it got deleted. Im like ok BET.  My friend has this hotel party. All these niggas we know arrive first it had to been like 6 females to 14 niggas. At the last hour bitches came but lets rewind.

This hotel party happened BEFORE he began shooting his shot at the hang out area.

I was drunk and high off gas yaheard.
Everything was starting to look good, including him. He had a baby face. Im liking his neck tats. He smell good. He wasn't paying me any mind but he had my undivided attention. Im talkin my shit to him here and there. He talkin about his tats. Then he sits on top of the toilet and i sit on the seat. Im like my butt not comfortable and he suggests that I sit on his lap. I said no thank you lol.

That hotel party consisted of me acting a fool, being goofy and smacking all the bitches asses that was twerking. I at the moment had R in my corner so I couldn't be messy and act a real fool in that bitch. I had the shortest shorts on that cupped my ass to the fullest extent.

He attempted to grab me again but I played it cool like I ain feel his finger tips brush against my arm.
We got kicked out though to end that part.

My close friend that threw the hotel party got on live, you know to talk about what happened.

And i peeped the girl that previously was dealing with him joined the live cause she use to be close with the friend that threw the party(keep up).
I already KNEW who he was and played it like I didn't.