Bonus Chapter 2

Requested by ChristineMaeCorpuz5

×××

"Eat your food Jimin, and stop staring at people, its rude"Hoseok at the male who was looking around curiously, with a frown as well.

"How do you survive in a place like this, its too crowded and uncomfortable"Jimin scoffs as the other demon, Yoongi just rolls his eyes, shrugging his shoulders.

"Stop being whiny Jimin, we're leaving in a few while anyway"He groans slumping back lazily on the wooden chair, sighing.

Hoseok was about the say something when all of a sudden a figure apporaches them, looming over them.

"Oh my god, Hoseok?"The deep voice asks with surprise making the called out malr look up, eyes widening in shock.

"God, Han, its been a while"The other male smiles getting up, snapping the two's attention real quick, their gazes dark on the smiley males, blood boiling.

They noted the taller male's actions, hands brushing against Hoseok's own, always patting the male's waist when they laugh at something, and the oggling the creep does to what is theirs.

"Ahem-who's this, I may ask?"Yoongi smiles chucking unamused as Hoseok smiles answering him.

"Oh, babe, this is Han, he was my neighbor when I lived with my mother"Hoseok answers making Yoongi nod, faking all of it.

"Oh, I heard about Mrs. Jung, I'm sorry that it happened so fast"Han smiles sympathically at the shorter male, hand rested on his shoulder, which bothered the two, but they controlled themselves.

"So, what brings you here?"

The conversation was long and boring to the two as the other two went into a private place to do it, no noticing two eyes boring into their souls, anger roaring in them.

'I just wanna choke that retard so bad'

Yoongi curses getting alramed when the other male leans froward a bit, close to kissing their Hoseok, fisist clenches in jealousy and hatred.

Hoseok, who was completely oblivious about the fact that the other wanted to kiss him, just laughs aling with along with the male.

"I'll call him retard, it suits him"Jimin growls to the other demon, who was brining holes into the two's backs, eyes almost turning pitch black.