backstory

(author's notes this is my first fanfic and i am terrible with grammar so don't shoot me down for that this is backstory for an oc that i will add in, and IT IS WELL THOUGHT OUT i have been pondering on this oc for YEARS and not my art so here we go.)

(??? person pov)

          as he ran towards the mountain i heard bows being pulled i started running faster as I heard my mom telling me do not look back but I didn't listen I looked back and saw what looked like a band of warriors chasing me and mom. at that very moment I saw my mom collapsed I immediately ran to her and started crying their was an arrow in her side which I pulled out. 

         3 hours before. I was happily sitting in my house we just came back from a vacation to a summer getaway i was half monster half human. my dad was a human, while my mom was a monster in fact the sister to the queen of the monster which technically made me Royalty. I had been treated meanly by humans due to me being half monster half human but because of this special trait, i had extremely strong magic but I never liked using it. my dad was off buying groceries since we had been gone all summer I couldn't wait to show the other monsters what I had learned especially my aunt Toriel and uncle Asgor with the other monsters was where the only place I felt like I belonged I really wanted to show them that I can teleport. but what I didn't know was that while I was on a summer vacation a war broke out between the local humans and monsters and the monsters got sealed underground. as my dad came home he told my mom and me that we need to leave now and that humans were coming to kill us. my dad told us their is an old cave system in mount ebott to go to the top and there should be an entrance that you can go down into.

      as we started running for mount ebott my dad stopped and told us to keep running and that he would buy us some time. so we kept running getting closer to mount ebott.

       (current time)

        as I wept by my mom I remembered that I could teleport so I teleported to a random location inside the mountain which happened to be right behind Toriel.

      (Toriel pov) as i was walking home i suddenly heard a thud behind me i looked around and saw my sister Soriel and her son Sam. i saw Sam weeping at my sister trying to use magic to heal her i came over to help but it was too late the last words she said were, "take good care of Sam" and then she turned to dust.

      (sam pov) 

       i sat their crying seeing my mom turn to dust right in front of my face i could not believe it i Just couldn't 

      as i went to my aunts an uncles house aunt Toriel told me what happened and that the humans sealed them under ground and that since she was the closest family i had that she would adopt me. 

author's notes that is the first chapter hope you enjoy it i will be putting two of the backstory chapters this is one out of two of the well good bye