The Prologue

In the depths of the forest there are standing walls made of rocks, they reach up a young tree, and when it rains the smell condences going up in the air giving an astonishing sense. The people who live there are short but they use paper of books to survive from the predators which are taller than them and all they want it is to take over the castle because they don't have another home to live.
One day, at almost dawn, when everyone were sleeping a predator went as far as to climb the room of the princess of the castle and its people called The Bookers, and stole the personal book of the princess. Alex was his name. Little did he know that for The Bookers these books were more important than driking water at all. Alex was not aware what he did all he was doing was going by the rules that were given by the others. He is risking a life and that for sure it is a sin.
When Alex arrived the other side the crowd cheered him for the achievement he had just done.
-Alex you are about to go in the history.
Alex was happy by the words of the leutinant the former of The Plague people.
-We are returning our lands right? -said Alex. -And we are about to live to the fullest?
-Of course Alex. -said the commander.
His eyes shone bright in the darkness of the night. Soon the sun it's about to rise. The crowd that was behind him started to turn quietly and slowly started to walk.
They turned their backs deep in the forest, you would think they will never come back but this was only the beginning.
Alex sights to see the castle for the last time and he felt a little worrying deep in his heart. He got distracted by the commander when he called him to start walking.
The sun already came out. Another day to survive and another day to breathe again.