Part Three

The grey clouds shadowed by the bright moon come closer and kiss each other leaving the moon slowly behind. As they taste their love they start to release rain beneath the castle, the kindgom, the forest and in the entire village. A lighting comes out of nowhere; I guess they are fighting over something stupid. But the relief means that they do care about each other and soon everything will calm down.

The rain touches the scent and grain of paper in the statues, grey turns dark grey. The paves that reach the doors of the castle become muddy. The rain and the earth. Another longing love finally meet. Despite the thunders everything is calm when the weather is like this. It is a sense of calmness but not inside the castle.

The king Galden is mad. It reached the highest angry levels of his mind. All he can think of is gathering the best soldiers he had. The best knights and the best Weelons. The queen Dona tries to calm him down but she is aware that nothing else can be done by talking now. Endrey, the second child of them, is ready armored and waiting for his father orders.
-My sister got kidnapped, my lord. I shall no longer wait here in agony. —said Endrey.
He was right. He has the rights to give opinions at his father.
-My lord. And I say we should not over-react. —said the leader of the castle's knights as he bows.

His name is Jayda. He is well-known for teaching the soldiers to their best form. He always been excellent at doing this work for ages and is respected in all the Luminee county. His family always supported the Bookers. And now he feels lonely because he lives alone in the castle while his family is back in the village. Time-to-time goes to visit the family but that is all. The bound is cutting off.

The king never doubts the Jayda's words. His words almost all of the time turned right and now he is blinded by them. Whatever the case.
-Jayda, but it is my daughter's life in danger. —said the king.
-And I do understand the situation but also we are not sure it was the doing of Plague. We can't start a war without being sure. The Graydol leaders will punish us. —said Jayda.
He was quite right.

Graydol to Luminee, Luminee to The Booker kingdom and to the The Booker castle. All was bounded and the leaders of Graydol need only peace. At least until they say so. There is always a leader much bigger than the other one.
A guardian suddenly comes in and interrupts the meeting.
-We found their steps lead. —said the guardian breathlessly.
-We have to hurry, before the rain fades them away. —said Jayda for the last time.
All turn their backs and start walking. The queen is left with her servants and a very bad headache captures her.

The horses have been ready. The knights take action and become muddy in that rain that seems to turn heavy in any minute. The king, Jayda and the Prince are all in the same way following the Knights. It has hard to see in the dark but nothing impossible. They have been capable to keep the track and are always in mysterious journey where those steps lead to.

By every meter that they pass the steps become hard to follow. The rain got heavier and that's a problem.
-We should not worry about the steps anymore! —shouts Jayda. This man that has a beard on his face and nothing you can see else on his face during this heavy darkness, and with his shoulders held high; a thin person like him is more lighter to fight in battles, gave his prediction. —We somehow have to predict where this road leads. -stopped he.

Another lighting strikes showing his face more. He shouts again so the soldiers would follow him. And he heads towars the deep forest. He passes the each tree with a magnificent speed. Arrives at the village and passes that as well. The Plague houses that lay in these fields full of lilac flowers, seems violet and blue during night, the Bookers finally arrive and stop in the middle of the houses.
-Come out losers! —shouts the king.
The people start lightning the lamps and come outside.
-What is the explanation of this? —says Eliot.
-Where is my daughter, fool. —Galdon shouts again while heading down off the horse. And he approaches Eliot with angry.
-I do not, in any circumstance, know what are you talking about! —says Eliot.
-Oh, stop with these acts. You should give my daughter back and her book.