Ferris Wheel Love (VII)

After we arrived at the Carnival, the girls did not hesitate to pull us inside the carnival. We then went our separate ways since we wanted the girls to decide where we'll go. Wonyoung opted to go to the Ferris Wheel. I told her How about we leave that for last? I want to watch the sunset later. She then nodded and said Whatever you want to do Oppa! becomes even more clingy. Wonyoung then pulled me to the Viking ride, you know the floating ship that swings around left and right? Wonyoung didn't stop or hesitate and we went on the ride. I paid for our tickets and she said that we'll ride at the side of the boat. Wonyoung then grabbed my arm tightly after the boat began to rock. Wonyoung then told me Oppa, please save me!!! Then I pulled her head to my chest and I pat her head saying Calm down Bunny! I'm here for you, Meanwhile the other members are at the front screaming their lungs out.

After the ride ended, Wonyoung's grip on my hand was so tight that I can't even move my hand. I told her Bunny, the ride is over. Don't worry. I'm still here. She was holding my arm tightly, closing her eyes. She said Oppa, i'm still scared. Comfort me. We went out of the ride and we sat down on a bench. She said to me, Oppa, please comfort me all through the day? And I said Of course. Anything for my favorite bunny. She then kissed me and we started to ride other rides. Wonyoung then brought me to the Carousel. She said Oppa, let's ride here! I said Alright. Let's go then. Wonyoung pulled me to the Carousel and she picked the Carriage. She said Oppa, let's ride the carriage. I can't deny my bunny, so we went to the carriage. Wonyoung still held my arm but not that tight now but she started to kiss me by the cheeks when the ride started. I told her Bunny, people might see us. She said Don't worry. Let's hide our faces. She covered both of our faces by a towel and behind that towel, she grabbed me by the jawline and she kissed me on the lips. When she stopped, we removed the towel and the ride was about to stop.

11:47 AM

After several rides later, Wonyoung said she was hungry. The other IZ*ONE members was also hungry so we decided to eat. Luckily for us, there was a Tteokbokki vendor in the carnival.While eating, the girls wanted to know more about us. During the fan meet, the girls only met Me, Taehyung, and Mahiro. We had other friends but they don't know what kind of personality the others had.

Wonyoung asked me Oppa, how many are you? I said We are 12 all in all. Why did you ask? She said Well, I think your group and our group are perfect for each other. Eunbi overheard Wonyoung, all of Minho's friends are younger than us. Wonyoung then said Well, age doesn't matter, right? Yujin said Well, yeah, but we're actually protecting you so you don't get exposed. I said How about this, let's just meet occasionally as 24 and whenever fans go up to us, just say we are your friends. Wonyoung said That could work. Oppa is so smart. Continuously hugs me. Eunbi said Well, it will work. Then, sure, let's meet occasionally. Let's just plan where we want to go next. But right now, let's finish the Tteokbokki first. Everyone including me said Alright.

12:37 PM

After eating and resting for 1 hour, the girls wanted to go and dance. There was a dancing competition in the carnival. Fans didn't know IZ*ONE was dancing as 12 members. For us, well, we knew BTS' songs and other songs. I persisted them to learn La Vie en Rose and they listened to me. I talked with Eunbi about this and she said I'll ask our CEO to acquire you 12 and promote as artists! You have potentials. But they don't know I was a JYP Entertainment trainee. After La Vie en Rose went up, the twelve of us went up to the stage and we took our respective places. Being the dumb leader I am, I thought I'll be taking Eunbi's place and they decided that I'll take Wonyoung's place. I'm the center for god sakes. Anyways, I did like to be the center but I had stage frights. I said, it'll be over in a minute. When it was the Chorus' bridge where Sakura would say "La la la La vie en rose" Taehyung re-enacted Sakura's place beautifully. The girls went up in front of us in the crowd and they cheered for us. Wonyoung shouted Oppa!! You're handsome!! Where the other members shouted Wonyoung and Minho!!

So, after La Vie en Rose, we went back to the girls and then Wonyoung grabbed my arm saying Oppa, you we're great!! I thanked Wonyoung and we started to watch the other performers. I then overheard Sakura saying to Taehyung I love your acting Taehyung and I saw him blushing and he said Thank... you Unnie! And Sakura proceeded to lean on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung's eyes got big and I said Go with it dude.

Since it's my story, I'll throw on BTS' ON in the situation. The music then played BTS' "ON" the girls pointed at us and they said, these are the dancers! The announcer asked us to step forward and we danced to ON. When we started with the Chorus, the girls immediately fangirled. Wonyoung screaming AHHHH OPPA!!! Along with Yujin, Chaewon, and Minju, Sakura and Eunbi fangirled and wanted to join so bad, Chaeyeon clapping for the dance and after the song, a huge clap by the crowd started. We went back to the crowd looking a bit embarrassed but the girls said Hey, Chin up! Don't be embarrassed.

5:37 PM

Okay, we've been in several rides and we planned, the 24 of us to ride the Ferris Wheel. We bought the tickets for the Ferris Wheel and we went to once car of the Ferris Wheel. Since it was noon now, we can finally watch the sunset. Wonyoung and I went to one of the cars and we rode on it. Wonyoung said Ahh, we can finally watch the sunset. I agreed and then she asked me this Oppa, could you tell me what you like about me? I said in reply Well, you're cute, you're beautiful, you're still a baby. Wonyoung said What?!? What do you mean I'm still a baby?? I said Well, you're the youngest but you're also the tallest. I like girls who have child personalities. It makes me happy. Wonyoung said Ah, so, you like me like your baby? I then blushed and she giggled. Ahh I'm just kidding Oppa. But let me do this once... I had a jacket on since it was cold and she played with my jacket. She did Aegyo like Red Velvet's Joy on We got Married with BTOB Yook Sung-Jae. Wonyoung did the jacket Aegyo and I blushed. Wonyoung said after the Aegyo Oppa, I'm your baby. Don't you worry. I won't grow up. I then said while blushing Um... Um... Wonyoung then giggled and hugged me. Wonyoung said Oppa, let's watch the sunset together then? I said Ok sure! Now we we're both looking at the sunset. She said Ahh, the sunset calms me down, really and I said Me too. We then both look at each other's eyes. She then said How about this Oppa? I got curious and she grabbed me by the jawline and she kissed me passionately. To be honest, her dress by the left shoulder was sliding. I wanted to say, Wonyoung pull your dress up! But, she didn't stop kissing me. When we stopped, we we're almost down. I said Unnie, your dress. She then said Oops. Wait, are you staring at me? I said nervously Um, uh, No, No! She said Oh don't worry about it Oppa! And she kissed me again.

6:27 PM

After the ride is finished, we went out of the Ferris Wheel cart and we waited for the other members. After that, we left by 6:27 PM. My friends left and I was with the other IZ*ONE members. Wonyoung was still holding my arm really tight and Eunbi asked Hey Minho, are you leaving? Wonyoung can't get off your arm. Everyone then laughed and Wonyoung said Ihhh! I'm just close to Oppa. Yujin then clarified, Minho is just older than Wonyoung by 3 months and she calls him Oppa. Sakura said Only 3 months?!? Wonyoung said Yep. I still call him my Oppa instead of Sunbae-nim. I like Oppa better.

I ended the day by kissing Wonyoung on the lips and I went inside my apartment and the girls went to their dorm. That ends our day!