4

with your help yusuke stood on his own two feet, filled with determination.

"so... you repay my keeping you around for all these years with ingratitude...? you damn brat! men dispose of these thieves!"

the shadows stepped closer upon madarame's order, prompting the others to brace themselves.

"get back!" panther yelled.

the dark aura continued to surround your body as you stood silent, (e/c) eyes gleaming ever so slightly. yusuke waved off the platinum blonde haired girl's words with a chuckle.

"how amusing..." he muttered with a smile. "it seems the truth is stranger than fiction, hm...?"

panther stared at him with a confused expression. "kitagawa-kun!?"

"I wanted to believe it wasn't true... i had clouded my vision for so long..." he trailed off, whipping his head in your direction as you placed a hand on his shoulder.

"our eyes were truly blind... blind, and unable to see the true self behind this one horrible man...!"

have you finally come to your senses?

a heartbeat sounded within yusuke's mind, his gray eyes turning a bright yellow. "ngh...!" he stumbled forward, holding his head in his hands in an attempt to numb the blossoming pain.

two hearts beat as one, pain attacked your head - but you allowed it; whimpers of pain escaping your lips as you closed your eyes and endured. the aura around you growing ever stronger.

how foolishly you averted your eyes from the truth..

he spun, pain turning into agony as it continued.

black mist surrounded your body as you placed a hand on your head.

a deplorable imitation indeed...

best you part from that aspect of yourself!

"a-aaagh!" yusuke fell to his knees, his eyes closing as his nails slowly clawed at the ground below him.

let us now forge a contract...

blood painted the ground in four separate lines.

i am thou, thou art i...

the world is filled with both beauty and vice...

yusuke quickly raised his head, a white fox mask appearance on his face.

it is time you show people which is which!

"very well..." he muttered, glaring at madarame as he stood up.

"come, goemon!" he shouts, ripping off is mask. blood dropped from his face as a blue fire surrounded his body. slamming his foot down, yusuke outstretched his now gloved hand out in front of him, his eyes closed.

"a breathtaking sight..." you muttered, finally opening your eyes. (e/c) eyes replaced with bright yellow, the former shadow security shuffling in your direction - the intent of hurting you gone and out of sight.

yusuke opened his eyes soon afterwards. "limitations they may be, but together, they make a fine spectable..." his newly born persona stood silently behind him. "though the flowers of evil blossom, be it known... abominations are dated to perish!"

upon his orders goemon froze their enemies, leaving two left. pointing in their directions two of the former shadow security took care of the others.

"whoa, this is impressive!" morgana commented.

madarame glared at the two of you. "hmph... who do you think you are!?" he growled, taking a step forward. "the price for your insolence will be death! where are my guards!? kill them all!"

three more shadow guards were summoned.

"the children who adored you as 'father'..."

"the prospect of your pupils..."

"how many did you trample upon...?"

at the sound of your words, madarame smirked wryly.

"how many dreams did you exchange for riches!?" yusuke questioned, eyes narrowed and sharp.

you took a step forward, your yellow eyes glowing devilishly. "no matter what it takes... we will bring you to justice!"

joker directed his attention to the two of you. "let's see what you got."

you smirked, more shadows flocking towards you as you pointed in madarame's direction. "gladly, let's throw down!"

Strong FoxOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara