Chapter 10

Raphael Saadiq - Still Ray

                   Omniscient POV "Bruna, why don't you understand that I'm married now and I don't want your son like that anymore

                   Omniscient POV
"Bruna, why don't you understand that I'm married now and I don't want your son like that anymore. I just need to be closer to my baby boy" Lana said annoyed that the older woman wouldn't take no for an answer.
"What's the difference, you're a adult film actress so you basically cheat on your husband" Bruna said nonchalantly while taking a sip of her martini.
"See, now I know why you and Bruno's relationship is drifting. It's because you are one judgmental bitch." The younger woman snarled at the other woman in front of her.
"Yes it's true that I do porn but it's a JOB! My husband understands that it's my profession and he has no problems with it" Lana couldn't bear to hold the rage that shook her body.
"I get that I made a mistake many years ago, but I'm here to rectify everything. I want to see my son grow up right in front of my eyes, I missed so much and I'll be damned to pass up the opportunity to be closer to Mario." Bruna rolls her eyes not caring about the younger woman's confessions of wanting to be in her young son's life.
Packing up her things, Lana glared at the spiteful woman then walked out of Bruna's restaurant.
The older woman stared at the retreating back of her former pawn in the game.
"I need to find other alternatives to get my son back on my side, that filth he's dating must be eliminated" Bruna voices out her cruel intentions.
Not knowing Lana was on her to Bruno's home to exposed the plans his mother had shared with her.
                       Katy's POV
"How many times will I tell you not to call this number ever again!" I yelled into the phone before I hung up in frustration.
I relaxed once I felt my husband's calming touch on my shoulders.
I sighed massaging my head as I felt an headache emerging.
"Is it your sister again?" Pietro asked hugging my taller frame from behind.
I hummed nodding my head in response.
"She wants me to get her a visiting visa because she wants to see Xolani. I keep telling her it's not gonna happen since I know she's very much part of the reason why that poor girl has been miserable for so long. I can't let my sister hurt her, I don't trust Karen at all." I said my voice croaking at the end of my sentence.
"Darling, we have to tell Xolani about her mother's sudden interest in her" Pietro told me turning me around for a well-needed hug.
Tears ran down my cheeks as I sobbed into my husband's neck while he mumbled comforting words in my ear.
                      Xolani's POV
"Bestie, what is this about you dating the movie director Bruno Salerno?" Simone straight away began questioning me and I let her into my house.
"It's all true, I'm dating the sexy Italian hunk of a director and he's very good to me." I answered her with an overdramatic eye roll as I stalked back to the couch pressing play on my remote to continue watching old re-runs of 'Everybody Hates Chris' on MTV 2.
"Yes! Spill all the tea sis" She pressed joining me on the couch.
"Thesis?" I joked biting the inside of my cheeks to keep from laughing.
"Now isn't the time, Lani" Simone said in a serious tone.
"He asked me out on a date 3 months ago and after the our 4th date, he asked me to be his girlfriend at the beach. That's all" I said with a nonchalant shrug turning back to watch the scene where Chris found his brother Drew kissing the girl her liked.
Then I let out a boisterous laughter when Drew was being loaded into the ambulance after Chris smacked the black off him.
Simone snatch the remote out of my hand pausing the TV.
I looked at her with in pure annoyance she's killing my Saturday morning vibe.
"Did y'all fuck already?" I scrunched my face in disgust.
"No fool" I said smacking her upside the head.
"No ring. No cookie" I told her holding up left hand pointing to the third finger.
"Girl, stop with the bullshit. You know damn well that you ain't gon wait till marriage to jump that man's bones" She said wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.
Thinking about it, I'm not even sure I can wait that long till I lose my virginity.
Most of the time that I'm around Bruno all I wanted to do was jump his bones.
That man is a walking sex on legs and a cream dream for any straight woman who had the opportunity to feast their eyes on him.
"Yeah you right" I agreed with her then we both began laughing with small tears running down our faces.
After composing ourselves Simone changed the topic of our conversation immediately switching up my mood.
"Donny's been asking about you because he haven't seen you around the studio for a while now"
"Well, frankly I don't give a shit. Tell him to stop worrying about me and go on abou his business. I swear I'm going to start working with a new music engineer" I told her getting off the couch to get more snacks in the kitchen.
"Let's go to the club tonight, we never go anywhere fun together and I wished we did more interesting things, Lani" She said pouting her lips with a puppy dog look on her face.
"Simone sweetie, you know peer pressure doesn't work on me. I intend to be on that couch for the rest of my weekend and nothing you say of do will make me change my mind." I told her with a pointed look making her huff in retreat then she pressed play on the remote.
My phone started ringing from the wall socket I was charging it near the lamp in my living room.
I rushed out the kitchen towards my phone in the living room.
Swiping my thumb across the flat screen surface, I placed the phone beside my ear.
"Baby, what are you doing right now?" Bruno asked in a soft yet demanding tone.
I had to squeeze my thighs tightly together because that alluring voice of his makes my lady parts tingle with need and desire.
"Oh nothing much, my best friend Simone is spending the day with me." I said biting my bottom lip waiting to hear what he has to say in response.
"Good. I'll be at your place in the evening, I have something important to discussion with you" He sounded scared and anxious at the same time.
I wanted to ask what was wrong but I'll leave it until tonight.
"Sure thing, I'll be waiting" I told him giddily causing Simone to looks at me weirdly.
I stuck my tongue out at her with my middle finger up.
She did the same turning her gaze back to the show.
"See you later, baby" I'm definitely blushing.
I said bye then quickly hung up dropping my phone back on the floor to charge.
The heat on my cheeks aflame even more, I patted my cheek smiling cheekily.
"Bitch, you whipped as fuck" Simone commented cackling to herself.
Am I?

Please Vote and Comment.
Until Next Time...