Chapter 11

Characters: Windlekönig, Amazon, Queen Elizabeth, Hood, King George V, and Belfast.

Recap: You're on a mission to convince the British to join the axis to fight the Sirens.

Back to present

You have just arrived in town, and now you're trying to convince the British peacefully to join the axis and destroy the Sirens once and for all.

Windlekönig: What if I could pace posters about joining us, then that would get their attention.

Windlekönig: That is a shop with paper in it, when the night hits and they're closed, I'll sneak in and make posters.

After about 8 hours of waiting, they finally close and leave.

Windlekönig: Now's my chance!

You make sure no one is watching you and proceed to sneak in through the window.

Windlekönig: I made it. **grabs paper and starts up the printer**

Windlekönig: That's one poster done, and many more to go.

After about 2 hours of printing, you finish making posters and start to nail them to walls.

10 minutes later

Windlekönig: That's the last one.

You then leave the town, but just as you were about to vanish into the woods.

???: Excuse me ma'am, but why did you place posters in our town?

You turn around to see that it is a destroyer. As you look closely at her, you realize that it's Amazon.

Windlekönig: Secret.

Amazon: Are you a spy?

Windlekönig: What do you mean by, spy?

Amazon: A person who is from a different country and is sneaking into places to gather intel.

Windlekönig: No.

Amazon: Then who are you?

Windlekönig: Someone you don't like.

Amazon: I like everyone here, because they are my friends.

Windlekönig: **removes hoodie** Someone you don't like.

Amazon: **gasp** It's you.

Amazon: **transforms** Don't move!

Windlekönig: I'm always moving, my blood is moving, my heart is beeping, ad my lungs are getting larger and then smaller.

Amazon: You're not going anywhere!

Windlekönig: You do know that you're attack will do nothing to me, right?

Amazon: **growls** I'm going to kill you for what you did.

Windlekönig: I only did what I did back there because you took Graf Zeppelin's daughter.

Amazon: But you didn't need to kill us!

Windlekönig: Do you remember that I was laughing like a maniac?

Amazon: Of course I do.

Windlekönig: I lost control of myself, and when that happens, my body moves on its own and kills anything in its way.

Amazon: Then why are you here?

Windlekönig: To convince the British to join our alliance and fight as one again, against the Sirens.