Chapter 7

You two neared Zora's Domain, you were close enough to see it's glow in the near distance. You and Link hadn't spoken the whole way. You followed behind him, your thoughts were flooding your head as the rain drenched your clothing. You were a little grateful due to the fact that it was slightly cleaning off the mud on you.

You looked up to see the blonde multiple steps ahead of you. You sighed and hugged yourself to keep warm, your wet and muddy clothing not helping one bit a you could imagen.

"Link," you finally broke the silence between the two of you. Link stopped, he didn't turn to look at you but you could tell he was listening. "I'm sorry. If that's what you want, I wouldn't think you would get upset by something like that..." He turned to look at you after almost an hour or so, his eye studied you. 

"Honestly,  though you were upset with me.  I was just giving you space" You looked at him in slight shock.

"Well, I wasn't really. Just... annoyed. With the rain, the muddy, with myself. Guess I let it out on you, I didn't mean too" You sighed and scratched the back of your neck.

Link simply smiled, "Well, come on! Zora's Domain shouldn't be too far away!" he waited for you to catch up to him before walking off with you.

~~~~~~~~~

The two of you arrive in Zora's Domain, both your clothes were soaked to the bone in rain, mud, and even some blood.

"We finally made it." You turned your head to see Link, his blonde hair sticking to his face do to the rain. He starts to jog ahead of you into town. You start to follow him but get stopped by Sidon.

"You're here! Where is Link?"

"He ran ahead into town already." You move a stran of hair out of your muddy face.

"Then find him and I will bring you both to see the king." Sidon drags you into Zora's Domain.

You are a little uncomfortable by this, mostly due to his size compared to yours, but you walk along side him.

~~~~~~~

You saw the bright blue of Link's tunic as you walked further into town. He walked over to the two of you when he spotted you.

"Sorry, I thought you were behind me" Link looked at Sidon with a slight frown.

"Link! Good to see you!" Sidon said as he opened his arms to embrace Link. "Now that the two of you are here, I need to bring the both of you to the king. He will be thrilled to meet the heros that are to save Zora's Domain!"

He drags the two of you up a few flights of stairs into a large glowing light blue room were the rain can't touch you. Within the room there are a few Zoras scattered and in the center of the room there is a large light blue and cream sitting upon an equally large throne. He wore a similar outfit to Sidon's and his face was contoured into a displeased manner.

"Father this are the brave souls who have volunteered to aid us with Vah Ruto!" Sidon cheerfully exclaimed.

"So I've heard, I am King Dorephan of the Zora people. What are these warriors' names?" The giant Zora responded.

"I'm Link and this (y/n), nice to meet you, your majesty." Link stated politely.

"I say, is that a Sheika Slate on your hip," King Dorephan hummed while leaning forward. "Now that I have taken a better look at the two of you. You DO look like the champions of 100 years ago." Link and you looked at each other in slight confusion. 

"Well, we are but ummm, we just don't quite remember... anything..." You told the large Zora king. He seemed shocked at this news.

"But surely, Link, you remember my dear Mipha, don't you?" Link shook his head no. "Did you not see the statue that immortalizes her in the square?"

"Father, I think we need to forgo speaking of my sister until Vah Ruta is our once again." You looked to Sidon when he spoke, he looked a little saddened at the mention of his sister.

"Of course... Princess Zelda had studied the beasts before the Calamity. From that research, she had found four orbs on Vah Ruta's back that are powered by electricity. If you could shoot them with shock arrows it should stop its rampage for you to get inside. We would send a Zora, yet we are rather susceptible to any type electricity." You nodded understanding want he was saying, "As a thank you in taking this task upon yourselves, I wish to bestow the Zora armor to you..." the King gave Link the blue and silver armor. You saw a flat headed grey green Zora finally speak what was on his mind.

"You cant give him that! That was made by Lady Mipha herself! In fact, I dont agree to any of this!"

"Muzu, please, these are mine and my father's guests!" Sidon attempts to counter Muzu's attacks and calm the old Zora. To say the least, it didn't work.

Muzu pointed an angry finger towards the two of you, mostly you for a reason you didn't yet understand. "If they did their jobs Lady Mipha would still be here!" The angry Zora jabbed his finger towards you, "and if you are actually the Guardian then why are you standing here and the other Champions gone?"

You were taken a back by his words, Sidon came into talk some sense into him but Muzu just huffed and walked off.

"I am terribly sorry about his words and actions. My sister was very dear to him, as her mentor. He is still hurting after all these years." Sidon sighed, "I'll go speak with him..." Sidon walked after Muzu as you and Link stayed behind.

A/N

AHHHHH
Thank you for your support. Like my lord look!

 Like my lord look!

Tysm!! ;u;