Chapter 24

Anemone PoV:

Tamarin is great. The feel of her scales, everything is great. Her lips hitting my skin again and again, relatively. Hitting that spot on my neck where it the most tender. Small moans escape my lips. I feel a pressure building up in my skin and then it stops. Tamarin stops and looks up.

"Tamarin what is it?" I ask. She slows her breath to the point where I can barely hear it.

"I hear something. Something is stalking towards us," Tamarin whispers eerily into my ear. My breath stills. Suddenly Tamarin pounces on me, and I squeak.

"That was mean!" I turn away from Tamarin and pout. Tamarin laughs, her laugh is a cheerful breeze. I smile. "Thank you though for being my greatest girlfriend! When do you think we will get hitched?" Tamarin laughs at that.

"Whenever you wish." Tamarin laughs. "You are beautiful. Even if I cannot see you." I mumble a quick thanks and head out of our tent. I smile at the dragonets that I pass by. Possibility is slowly getting rebuilt. IceWings, SkyWings, SandWings, MudWings, even NightWings and RainWings are helping rebuild this beautiful city. Tonight a full moon celebration is going to happen. Tamarin if only you could see this. I have a feeling the world is better than you think it is.

"You SeaWing can you help me lift this wood up to that floor. I am not as young as I used to be," an older SandWing asks me. I smile and lift it up, my powerful wings breathing with each stroke. The magnificent feeling of flying can hardly be described with one word. "Thank you Miss..."

"Anemone," I respond.

"Thank you Miss Anemone," he smiles back at me. Tamarin I am unworthy of you. Even though I am trying to be good, there is no way my soul will stay this way. I enchanted myself long ago to die if my soul is far too corrupt. Will that be soon or later? Tamarin I love you.

The full-moon celebration is beautiful. There is dancing everywhere. RainWings are bringing in loads of petals and fruit. Even if the city is burnt down, they still know how to throw a party. Lynx is smiling and laughing with Winter. I have her the enchantment, but it is up to get if she wants it. Only time will tell.