The Motive

Shuichi pov
~
~

  I was eating Kirumi's (sorry if I spelt it wrong) food. Trying my best not to socialize. I didn't want to talk to anybody. Not even Kaito or Maki. It had only been a couple of days since Kaede's execution, and I still couldn't get my mind off of it. I still remember how she clawed at the rope, then after realizing it was pointless, gave up. The despair in her eyes, it, it haunts me.
  I was snapped out of my thoughts by Monokuma's high-pitched voice booming through the speakers. "All students please report to the gym! And don't even think about skipping. You know what'll happen if you dont~!"
   I tensed up. Could it be a motive? No, no, it's to soon. Kaede just got executed. I doubt it is, it can't be.
   I heard a voice giggling besides me. "Kokichi?" I looked up at the small boy. "Wooow Shuimai! I think that's the first time I've heard you speak the last two days! You must really like me~!" I felt a light blush creep onto my face. "Leave him alone you degenerate make!" Tenko attempted to kick Kokichi, but he dodged and made a run for it. His small body picking up speed rather quickly.
  Tenko speed after him, while he just giggled away. I'm not sure why Tenko helped me.... Maybe she just wanted an excuse to beat the living daylight out of Kokichi. I chuckled softly, as I watched the boy chuck a Panta bottle at Tenko, the purple liquid exploding everywhere. This only fueled her anger as she chased Kokichi into the gym.
  I reluctantly stood up and made my way to the gym. The moment I stepped in I saw Monokuma standing on his podium. I meet his glare, then immediately turned away.
  Once everyone had made it to the gym, Monokuma made his announcement. "God, took ya long enough! Now, I'm sure your all very excited to hear my super special announcement! So allow me to tell you! Drum roll please!" The Monokubs proceeded to beat the school drums with the sticks. It was, ruthless. "Just fucking tell us you abortion!' Miu screamed, fuming with anger. "Okay, okay, I'll tell ya! Since your soooooo eager to hear! It's a new motive! Hooray!" I felt my stomach drop. Not again! I don't want to see anymore executions, and thus motive could lead to something! "The new motive is this; Every week I'll curse someone! Thats right! The curse will not be lifted until a murder occurs.  So if I don't see y'all stabbing eachother, you'll never break free from your curse! Oooo~ scary~!" I turned my head towards Kokichi. "Yay! Good job, you didn't make a totally crappy motive this time! Haha, just kidding! This motive sucks! C'mon! You can do better!" I could hear Kaito sigh and Maki glaring at Kokichi. "Geeze, thanks for volunteering Kokichi! You'll be first!" You could see Kokichi get a little shocked about this, and, maybe afraid? No, that wasn't right. He's not scared of these kinds of things.
   The lights turned off, and when they returned, Kokichi was standing next to Monokuma. "Bipidy bipidy boo! You are now cursed!" Kokichi stared at Monokuma. "Yeeeaaaah, not feeling super "cursed" right now." "Geeze, have some patience! It takes a second,  I might as well explain the curse while we wait for it to take effect. This curse is called The Inu Curse™️. Aka, The Dog Curse™️!" My eyes widened. A, dog curse? All of a sudden, the lights went out. And when they came back, they revealed Kokichi Ouma.

With dog ears and a dog tail that looked like the belonged to a husky. Except they were purple. You could hear shocked gasps fill the room.

You likey? It took meh a while T^T I hope you enjoyed!

~Author Chan

Word count:651